Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping?

Eating or Sleeping?

Eating
14 votes
Sleeping
57 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Let's have this scenario:
You come home dead tired- sleepy- and very hungry from school, work, and etc. Which will be your first option, sleep or eat?

My answer: Sleep. I don't care if I don't eat.

P.S: In case of mistake, I apologize if I post this thread on wrong forum.

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

sleep ^^ it's vital for me *laugh*

Both are vital to our bodies in order to function properly.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I voted for sleeping. Most people can last longer without eating than without sleeping.

I say sleeping, because sleep deprivation can cause a person to go insane and without proper sleep time, you can't really consume anything because your body will be too tired to process your food because it has been working overtime to keep the body moving. Besides you can last on a deserted island as long as you have water....it has been proven that you can die if you miss out on sleeping for more than a week.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Eating!
I can go a day or two without sleep but only a couple hours with an empty belly. :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

sleeping !

Of course sleeping cuz becuz u can last longer without eating

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Sleeping because I always got tired nowadays and want to get some proper sleep. I only can stay a couple hours without eating.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Sleep, tiredness wins in this case for me.

Quote by ZGMF-XOf course sleeping cuz becuz u can last longer without eating

Lols* Let me tell you that I know some people who prefer to eat first before sleeping! I guess they kinda get some extra energy in last moment to last longer and fill up their stomach! Jeez...I really cannot do that! >_>
Once a long time ago when I stayed with one of our relatives this happened and saddly I was the target! I was already asleep when they call me loudly, woke me up and insisted that I have to eat first! Can you imagine that?

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

You muyst be very bored to ask this but my answer is both who can chooose?

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

Quote by BrokenGlassYou muyst be very bored to ask this but my answer is both who can chooose?

Actually I wasn't bored at all. I am very aware of the facts and importance of sleeping and eating. I posted this thread coz I wanted to know what people prioritize first. Thank you for your reply anyways.

Quote by ealpha-scorpioLet's have this scenario:
You come home dead tired- sleepy- and very hungry from school, work, and etc. Which will be your first option, sleep or eat?

In the above scenario, I'd sleep first. I can always eat after when I wake up. Eating before sleeping is generally a no-no.

voted for sleeping

It is proven that a person is more likely to die from lack of sleep than lack of food.......

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I don't know, I don't get a lot of either one. And I'm in bad condition people. Very messed up girl right here. I recommend you get a healthy amount of both!

Signature

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I voted for sleep. My rationale is that if one is asleep, usually he will not feel much hunger. The converse of this statement is not necessarily true.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think eating is slightly from important. I'll probably just eat some food and then fall asleep...or fall asleep eating! XD I just don't think I can sleep on an empty stomach. ~_~

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I'd eat. If I was really dead tired I'd take a small meal or at least drink something and then sleep. And sleeeep for as looooooong as possible!

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
If you sleep you don't feel hunger... once you wake... You stomach attacks and you're on the floor dying. But as ASH-Hikari said... It's better to have a good balance of both than taking a chunk out of just one.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

sleep is better...it even cures my hunger....till i wake up for breakfast next morning.....just make sure i don't wake up in the middle of night X-P

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

U dont eat u die in 7 days n u wont feel like doing anything until u fill yor belly (assuming the worse case scenario). U dont sleep, u ll feel like hell but u wont die n eventually u will fall asleep. If u dont get enough sleep on the other hand n u gotta wakeup early every morning, it will feel like hell the moment u wakeup.

I will go with the most looney idea...
Eating while sleeping...or sleeping while eating.What do you think?:)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.