Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping?

Eating or Sleeping?

Eating
14 votes
Sleeping
57 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

I voted sleep. However, i'd probably grab something really small to eat first, then take a long sleep. after that, i'd eat a lot.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well both if not i wont survive

Signature
I'm back! :D

sleeping, i can live longer without food than without sleep

Both are important for survival, but if I had to pick, it'd be sleeping.
I can go on for two days without food, but I can't go on for two days without sleep.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

I personally sit on the fence. I can't say. Both are important, however, i'd go with eating for the fact that you eat to gain energy.

May be both!

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Sleep... I mean you're not hungry when you sleep...

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Yes, Onimusamu:
Both are vital to our bodies in orser to function properly.
However, the question is
Which is your first option, coming home hungry and tired -
eating or sleeping?
To which I will answer: eating.
Why?
One dies from starvation in a few weeks.
For sleep-
correct me if I'm wrong-
a few months.

both equally

at the moment... sleeping!
But i learning - i hate it -.-

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Sleeping is better because I don't think people can last more than ten days without sleeping. You can last for like a month without eating any food.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

i love to sleep, then i choose sleep

I eat more than I sleep, but I think sleep is more important because I can still sleep when I'm sick. Eating just makes me throw up.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

depends on what there is to eat lol then i'd first hide the food for later, so noone'll eat it and then go to sleep, food isn't that important.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

sleeping! when I sleep, I forget about me being hungry XD

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i say sleeping, because if you go 48 hours without sleeping it is VERY bad for you and a result of it could be death
but on the other hand you can go a few weeks [i think] without eating :)

You will sleep better if you eat something, instead of going to bed hungry. Grab an apple or some grapes, even cookies or bread would be good.

Sleeping ofcourse. Brain needs rest and there is diet.

I like eating, so I'd eat. I hate sleeping. I think it's a waste of time and wish that you didn't have to do it. But, I like how I feel when I'm able to sleep for as long as I can.

Sleep. yeah yeah food is important, yeah yeah ill waste away with hunger pains. but sometimes i just dont feel it necessary to take meals, and i get upset stomach if i eat in the morning. Plus plus plus: if i dont sleep about 8 hours at least a night i cant wake up in the morning.

I would grab a fast bite, so I got at least something in my stomach ^^ and then I'd go to sleep. I don't think I can sleep when I'm feeling hungry...

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

id probably eat and then go to sleep

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The solution to this dilemma is to sleep-eat, just as you would sleep-walk. Why choose when you can do both?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadoxThe solution to this dilemma is to sleep-eat, just as you would sleep-walk. Why choose when you can do both?

That can be too! Lols* :D But I don't think I can't do that as much as I cannot do sleep-walking. I do sleep-talk sometimes! Lols*

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.