Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping?

Eating or Sleeping?

Eating
14 votes
Sleeping
57 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

ZZZZZZZZZ...eh? Sleep. Must...sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...hungry......

I would say that sleep is more important to me. I am 23 but I still sleep like a teenager. I love to sleep in on the weekends! I don't know if I use it as an escape or what but I love sleeping. :)

definately sleeping! :D

you can go longer without food than you can without sleep, so i choose sleep

without food i cant do anything!

Depends on the time of day.

Morning: Sleep > Food

Night: Sleep < Food

Sleep because if I am fully rested I can eat more

I think Sleep is very important, if you not eat for 3 days maybe you can live on
but if not sleep for 3 days then it's very dangerous for your health and can cause
a death.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Sciences confirm that a person can die faster by the cause of stress (ie. lack of sleep) than by cause of hunger. So I think sleep is more important. :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

hahahha funny topic.... and funny how a lot of us think alike..........
its true though.... sleeping is more important than eating in both the scientific way.... and the lazy bum way XD
i mean... staying up one night your gonna be hardcore tired and hating on everything you see..... so you just want sleep
now the lazy bum way... i do sometimes...... " ahhhhh foods too far away..... ill just sleep =_= " XD!

i sleep 8 to 10 hrs a day but i can survive wit juz 1 meal a day

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I'm sure komaka gonna ask me to sleep if she know I hadn't been doing so.You can starve 4 a day but you have to sleep to look fresh when going out.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Quote by Joancagallii sleep 8 to 10 hrs a day but i can survive wit juz 1 meal a day

8 to 10 hours?! :o Jeez...you still sleep like a baby! :D I cannot even get that much sleep on weekend. Unfortunately my body has gotten used to resting for 6 to 7 hours only (8 hours will be a bonus which my body can give), and like it or not, when it's time my eyes opens on their own accord!

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

one such as myself would probably die from a lack of eating if i wasn't reminded about it every day; my sleep is vital to me, and i try to get as much of it as i can every day; therefore, i say sleep is much more important to one.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Considering the way I fear insomnia, and the manner in which I don't bother about meals...I'd say sleeping's more important for me. But logically, both should be equally important. A lack of either will probably give you trouble.

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Both eating n sleeping should be important for us...
Eating is to gain energy while sleeping is to rest your body as in like healing your body xD
So i would say both xD

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hmm, I think eating is more important. But that's just based on my experience of being sleep deprived. I can live for a while from eating, besides, I only get 5 hours of sleep or less everday.

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

For me eating is more important. That's where your body gets it's energy.

I think both eating and sleeping are important for us. But then again, I like sleeping better than eating. I spend most ofmy free time sleeping a lot. I even sleep in class if I get bored XD

npoe

npoe

He was made to be able to do so.

The first thing that I would do is to eat and after that sleep, but if I have to choose one over the other, I would prefer to sleep, unless I can not sleep because I'm too hungry.

eat and sleep at the same time...jk
i choose eat cuz i get to watch my anime and browse MT =]

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

R u kidding?If u don t sleep for 3 days u ll die.Eating?Well I think we can live up to almost a week without food.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

sllllllleeeeepppp........... (zzzzzzzzz)
It is knowened that if the time you spend sleeping is longer then the one you spend eathing then you will live longer. But food is important so the organishm can stay healthy. But in the same time, withought proper sleep you can't have a good, healthy body.
It is knowened that man can live up to 5 weeks (ore was it moths - I'll look it p in the moring) without food and only water (aditional: can't live more then 5 days without whater) but you can't last more then 10 dasy (that's the record) without sleep. After a few days you will be just like a vegetable , maby ever worst. You can't concentrate, you can't think and ... you'll be like some lifeless rock.
Your body needs sleep just as much as food but lack of sleep can cause more problems than lack of food. And that is a FAQ.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

Of course sleep is important but only the parts of sleep where you rest are useful... the others are just us there is bed doing nothing. So my thing is to optimise sleep, like when you feel tired at 10pm, you should sleep half an hour and then you're back in action, same thing two or four hours later, in total you should get at least four hours of sleep. At first your body doesn't like the rhythm, after a week or so it's okay. And it's much more effective than sleeping five hours per night in a row.

And then there is microsleeping which is a tad different but the idea is the same, you only sleep when it's useful for the body.

Okie, so perhaps we experimented too much back in school... because a normal person should not know so much about what a human body can really go through. :p

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.