Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is more important, eating or sleeping?

Eating or Sleeping?

Eating
14 votes
Sleeping
57 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Eating..Can't sleep with empty stomatch

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Slacker=Sleep

i guess it's also abalanced thing, if u eat , then u can sleep right, if u sleep u can t eat, so u must know when to do wat .lol
im confusing my self already

i would say both are important but EATTIN is wayyy more needed for the body to survive.

Sleep! even if I'm hungry, my body claims some sleep to regain its 5 senses. If you don't sleep you'll grow older faster and star behaving weird... you can always eat after you sleep, because, of course, is also important ^^;

Eating of course! It's physically impossible for a huma to survive without food. While very difficult, it is possible for a human to never sleep <coughGaaraOfTheDesertcough>

Sleep!
I'm almost always lacking both of them and I can really say witch one I miss the most ^_^'

I'd go with sleep for this one. Of course you need to eat every once in a while, but sleep is also essential to survival. In Psychology class we watched vids where a radio broadcaster was staying up for over 240 hours (not sure about specific, but over 2 weeks) and eventually his personality changed completely due to impairment in his frontal cortex. Another one was of a music professor who had a disease that made him not able to sleep. After 6 months he died (I think it was because the brain was exhausted from being in an active state for so long). Of course without food there will be a significant amount of atrophy, but I'd prefer keeping my mental state intact over my physical conditions.

Wasn't there some shocking story about a person trying to win a contest by not sleeping for a really long time? And they died suddenly and rather fast? 0_0 I have to google that one..

Anyway, both are important. But I think sleeping is probably a bit moreso.

I think both is important! cuz' i love both of them^^

i go with sleep.
u need at least 9 and a half hours for a full sleep.
ppl who sleeps less than that time tends 2 start 2 gain weight and become obese.
so i try 2 go 2 bed earlier on skool days, 4 that 9 and a half hours of sleep.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.