Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submitting pics - Minitokyo

Submitting pics

page 1 of 1 10 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I have a dilemma.I have some wallpapers on this game that I downlaoded that I want to submit to the site.Unfortnually,I have no idea if I'll be violating any rules or not since I pulled these walls straight from the actually site,and most of the text on there is in japnese.I need some help oon this matter,cause I don't want to submit some walls and go up a few levels,only to find out I made a no-no in the rulebook and then getting busted for it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

i'd like to know to...i want gain some levels but i dont know how...do you?

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

You can post scan from other sites, provided you say so and give a link, but as far as wallpapers, they must be made by you. You can't go to say weasl, and dl their walls and post them here.

Wallpapers= Can only submit ones made by you
Scans= Can submit ones scaned by you or obtained by other sites(Only with link and saying it not mine)

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

I've seen where some members had submitted wallpapers that were not of ther create for anime/manga/games like Magna Carta,but I guess that got away with that by adding something to it.I that what you meant?Also,ther are some pics that are not wallpaper-realted on that site,so I should be able to do that no problem.Thanks for the info

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

HERE'S WHAT THE RULES SAY

What can I submit as wallpaper?
» You can submit finished wallpapers that you made yourself using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop. This means you cannot submit wallpapers that you found elsewhere, or modify existing wallpapers to submit it as yours. You may use stock images such as those found on Minitokyo, for example anime characters, to enhance the wallpaper. Submitting wallpapers from others is known as ripping and will be immediately removed from Minitokyo with all consequences that follow.

What can I submit as Indyart?
» You can submit finished artworks that you made yourself using 3th party software such as Adobe Photoshop, Discreet 3d Studio Max, Portal Graphics' Open Canvas and the like. This means you cannot submit artoworks that you found elsewhere, or modify existing wallpapers to submit it as yours. In case you found an (anime) stock image it should be submitted as scan. Submitting artworks from others is known as ripping and will be immediately removed from Minitokyo with all consequences that follow.

Signature

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

if they are from other sites I usually put them up as scans with the site link~ If they are not your work you shouldn't put it as wallpaper cuz it would be saying that you made it.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

To Kastelic:Yes I know what the rules state,I was taking caution and making sure I was in violation of nay of the rules.

To Dark Destiny:The scans should be ok for me to download.Since I don't posses anything beyond a paint progarm on this Pc,it would be pointless for me to make a crappy wallpaper using the walls form the site unless I add stock images or somehting of the like to them to make it my own.

Signature Image

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

From what I understand, you're saying that you want to submit official game wallpapers. This is not allowed on Minitokyo. The only wallpapers that you can submit are ones that have been made by you.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

You see, the leveling system is fun to have,but bring too much crap all around,. So think twice before posting.

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

if u don't sure don't post it...
same with me.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.