Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nanoha StrikerS - Minitokyo

Nanoha StrikerS

Tagged under Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

out of the new characters, who are you most interested in?

Subaru Nakajima
13 votes
Tiana Lanster
15 votes
Kyaro Lu Loussier
8 votes
Elio Mondial
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

I would say Elio Mondial, wanting to know his story and how Fate adopted him in one of the Lost Logia cases. I certainly hope StrikerS would be a great season to look forward to knowing the high standards set by the previous 2 very successful seasons.

eh, you did? where is it? i must read more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8C5YBPNKXw ---> here's a preview of what the nanoha strikers opening theme sounds like. this person put a's opening animation with the song so it doesn't match at all. the sound quality is low since it was at a live performance but at least it's something. one more month to go!

This was mentioned in the StrikerS manga, as stated in Wikipedia:

"The ongoing StrikerS manga series occurs six years after the events of A's and four years before the events of the StrikerS anime series. In it, Fate is in her third year of junior high school. She has now achieved the rank of Enforcer and acts as an investigator for the Interdimensional Navy of the TSAB, though she had to take her officer's exam three times before she passed (a fact which Signum continues to tease her about) because she was too worried about Nanoha's condition at the time. She has also assumed guardianship for Elio Mondial, a six year old boy who had been rescued by Fate during an unspecified incident involving a Lost Logia, though officially Lindy is Elio's adoptive parent due to Fate's age."

yeah i remember reading that a while ago. i'm following the strikers manga right now and it really seems like it'll lead well into the anime. the a's to strikers phase is over now with the starting stars beginning. still no appearance of kyaro yet though so it makes me wonder if she appears in the anime first or not.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

tiana coz she look cool with the gun

Signature
I'm back! :D

Quote by Melodyfpftiana coz she look cool with the gun

i know right? well to be more specific her intelligent device cross mirage is a dual pistol device which makes it even cooler! adding nakahara mai as her seiyuu scores even bigger for her. hopefully she'll be a tsundere type since that's my favorite :) . seeks like kyaro is dominating the small poll right now even though she hasn't appeared much in anything. does that mean the loliness of the nanoha series is still the superior choice?

NextGenerationGX

NextGenerationGX

GFX Maker of Sorts

but they are both non-intelligent devices, well, not in the manga yet.

merged: 03-02-2007 ~ 06:27am
not a big hit... Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Nirvana (RPG)

oops, i didn't notice that mach caliber and cross mirage weren't inteligent devices yet in the manga. i also didn't notice that tiana has only 1 gun so far. in the promo ad for strikers she was holding two guns which makes me wonder if it's really only one gun or not. well the name "cross mirage" can somewhat mean dual guns right? and i found it surprising that subaru made mach caliber and the revolver knuckle herself. she must be some genius or something to make her own two devices. i guess nanoha was that much of an inspiration for her :)

meh, it's not a big hit yet because it just started. this thread wasn't that filled yet when i first created it. probably give it a little bit of time and something will happen :) . i'm thinking up something to put in there right now although it won't be ground breaking or anything.

merged: 03-09-2007 ~ 02:17pm
uwah, it's been a week since the last post. hopefully things will pick up once it's aired april 3rd.

if you haven't checked yet, go to the gallery of MSLN and see the strikers characters on the beach! yay XD ! upon *ahem* thoroughly inspecting the scans, i noticed that tiana has her intelligent device stored ala durandal in card form. well she did say that her weapon was midchilda style using the velka cartridge system in the manga.

he~h, it seems like subaru made a surprising jump in the poll. and why isn't tiana being picked?!? is kyaro winning because there's more loli fans? meh, at least elio is losing to taina kakakaka!

Wait, I thought Mach Caliber used to be in the possession of Subaru's mother?

Quote by SayakoKazukiWait, I thought Mach Caliber used to be in the possession of Subaru's mother?

don't worry, you're right. that me 42 weeks ago had no idea what i was talking about. subaru only made her rollar blades (not mach caliber but the ones she used before she got her intelligent device).

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.