Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Wii help, BAD! - Minitokyo

Need Wii help, BAD!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I got a Wii, but I didn't hook it up yet. Anyway, one of the games I got was "Excite Truck", and I put the SD card into the SD Card Drive on my computer, and nothing happens. There's just this blue light that keeps flashing, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do. When I click on what I think is the drive for the SD Card in "My Computer", it just loads or something, and it just keeps loading, it won't do anything, and I wanna put together a custom soundtrack for Excite Truck! Can someone help?

no idea

yo wtf!

The Wii manual is your best friend. If you decided to throw it into the fireplace and hope those
Nintendo characters will come to life, then your basically screwed.

Signature

The problem isn't with the Wii, it seems to be with your SD card reader for your PC. Maybe try (re)installing the drivers for it. Otherwise you might need a new card reader.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.