Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being infatuated vs. being aware of your own value - Minitokyo

Being infatuated vs. being aware of your own value

page 1 of 1 8 total items

[post deleted by user]

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Im not a genius but i always underestimated myself. Its a passive trigger in me so i can do better. Academically, im a above average student and when im with my friends, i play the dumbass card so that not many people depend on me. Thats me, so i hope this give you some insight.

What is it?

Hmm, I would say it depends on who you are with, where you are, and what kind of things are being sad. If you are with a person that has a higher skill level then most, maybe someone of your same caliber, feel free to show what you've got. An intelligent person will know that you are not flaunting around. Your true value is your experiences, remember that! So never be afraid to show them off, but be choice wisely when to, and when not to.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Well, the main issue I find if people discover you're smart, or have knowledge in some things. They'll bother you for help, relying on your abiilites, so you have some responsibilites in that sense. There is no limit ... Things just aren't set in stone, each situation has it's own means, and if you're proud of yourself. Pride has a great deal, you may just "show off" a lot. But I take it you're not really that kind, don't be self concious about petty things of people saying you're infatuated.

I believe I can do anything, except beyond my physical capabilities. I learn quickly, and I don't blabber about everything I know openly, so people get surprised on how much I know, when the time comes around, haha.

I can't say there is a limit, still thinking about it, because you are in charge of that limit, y'know.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Showing off and infatuation are proportionally the same with infatuation on the heavier side of da scale. Show em' what you can do and don't worry about it. Its no different from something a little different like sports. They need to do their best to win.
I guess you could say if its for fun, you can decide. If its important than it would not hurt being infatuated....

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

If someone says you are smart, then accept their comment cause it probably is true. Just be modest about your talents and don't shove your abilities in someone's face when they don't want it. If someone needs help, help them, but do as little as you can. In reality, there is no level or limit, just a person expectations, (that varys from person to person), so just decide on your own.

Now a question, how exatcly do you feel when someone complements you and you tell them that they must be exaggerating?

If your beaming, then that's a good sign, your not belittling your abilities. If your not, then that isn't good.

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Just try to be chill :nya:

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

So, you say your smart yet you take tests on the internet? WTF? Take an I.Q. test, PLAN or PSAT then lets talk, until then your still a nobody that might as well not exist, I want proof, I'm from Missouri, now show me! I do well in classes, well atleast in classes in my home language, English, but I don't do homework, I'm just not motivated, getting high test scores ballances it out well, not to mention I"m usually interested in the material the class is about. Now then, I want you to take a real test, not some I.Q. test off some website, I don't trust those at all. Have fun testing and remember, it doesn't matter how well you do if you put enough effort into things.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.