Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Result Of The Contest - Minitokyo

Result Of The Contest

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 12 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello everyone,

first of all thanks to those who voted.You have choosen a winner for us and that winner goes to:

royaldarkness

with a clear vote of 15 votes over toya 4 votes.

Congratulation to the winner and the one who did not win,don't worry i got a good piece of news.

Good effort shall has good rewards,both of them done a good job actually...plus the group has two inactive admins due to some problem...i decided to appoint royaldarkness as a new administrator as she won in the contest,given the role of Kikuri (jigoku shoujo season 2 purple eye girl that follow enma ai).Also,she was a active member of the group as well and has great passion for Jigoku Shoujo which are great condition for being an admin.While for Toya999,she will be appointed as Moderator.

Also,royaldarkness banner shall be use as Jigoku Tsushin MT banner and mentioned again,Toya999 avatar shall be use as Jigoku Tsushin MT avatar.

Sorry we won't have any congrat cards for you soon...as something hinder it...but kokuyu will make a congratulation section at Jigoku Tsushin MT for the both of you first.The rewards are changed also due to some reasons with improper planning,i apologise for that.

Let hope the new admin and new moderator do their job well,have a nice day.

- For the next contest,we hope for more participants -

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Congrats to both of them! >_< *claps hand*

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Thanks to all those who vote for me :)
Wow administrator? ^_^' I didn't really expect that, but anyway thanks also! *hugs everyone around*

P.S: Kikuri's eyes are my favourite colour too XD

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

gomen gomen gomen shane-kun...! >.< i'm finishing the cards asap..! >.< kyaahh..! hotoni gomen-das for being inactive too...! >.< kyyyaahh, forgive me..! >.<

Signature Image

congratulations royaldarkness and Toya999 urs was amazing as well! i loved both!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

for first place,
RoyalDarkness
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/sakura-das/my%20wallpapers/first.gif

&

for second place,
Toya999
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/sakura-das/my%20wallpapers/second.gif

sorry if banners sucks..! >.< i really have not much time these days..!>.<
shane-kun forgive me..! >.< i only have image-ready to work with, so it's that simple.! >.<

Signature Image

ara, my card is blue.,..yatta, my fav color...haha, aregato norine-chan...haha, oh, congrats Royaldarkness, very nice effort put into it and very nice work ;)
haha, thanks a lot HitomiEyes and to all those who voted for me :)
ahaha, and thanks for the moderatorship :)

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

wow. Norine! :) Those are very pretty XD lol

yeah, good job everyone! ^^ Toya999, good job as well! :D I think they were both very beautiful!

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

Congratz to all!

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

most welcome toya-chan..! ^^ hee hee..!

kioko: hahax..! thankies..! ^^

Signature Image

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Congrats to all winners. You deserve them.

Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I know I'm late but CONGRATS! XD *huggles Manda for her win* Man, she wins almost very banner contest I know :D

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.