Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommending Music? - Minitokyo

Recommending Music?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

GACKT! GACKT! OMG! You've gotta listen to GAAAAACKT!

They're this amazing J-Rock band, but unlike American rockers they play music all over the genre.

merged: 03-28-2007 ~ 10:15pm
I'm a really big fan of Within Temptation. They're a European metal group that have a mystical wisp to their music. More like a gentler Evanesence, but no less powerful.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

if your looking for some good hip hop you should try Organized Konfusion,The Pharcyde,Pharoahe Monch,A Tribe Called Quest,De La Soul,Dead Prez,Del Tha Funkee Homosapien,Handsome Boy Modeling School,Jungle Brothers,KRS-One,Mos Def,Nate Dogg,Beastie Boys,and Talib kewli,if your interested

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

biglarfarese

Follow me until you love me boy.

i gota say u shud lisn to: my chemical romance, rihanna, pink and christina aguilera, dixie chicks, beyonce and bep

Check out Tsunami Bomb's last album, The Definitive Act. Very melodic punk.

Also, look into Way Out West, specifically the songs Mindcircus, and Don't Forget Me.

I think you might like them!

I would recommend Round Tablet feat. NINO....they're really enjoyable.

Hyde (n Larc) - no need to tell why...

also suara n kawai eri...they sing for Utawareromono OP n ED...it's really a good song.

CooRie....good too

YUI - my favorite right now....really2 a must have...:)

Shimokawa Mikuni - FMP OST....a great anime OST singer....:)

I would recommend the ones from Kotani Kinya. They are so nice.
The ones from Kotoko and FictionJunction YUUKA are nice, too. Especially the music from Yuki Kajiura (YUUKA).

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.