Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her? - Minitokyo

Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her?

Tagged under Death Note

What do you think about Misa?

Love her!
60 votes
Hate her!
38 votes
Don't really care...
29 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

What do you think about Misa? Do you love her? Hate her? Or is she just 'another' character in the series which you're not interested in at all?

Personally, I think MisaMisa is very cute =3 Yes, she's dumb, yes, she's acting ridiculously from time to time, but nonetheless, I think she's a well-constructed character which balances well L and Raito's smartness and composure. 'Sides, her outfits rock :)

Love her >:3 I think she's cool, she's stupid but it's something about her that makes me think that "It doesn't matter if she's stupid, I like her". I think that somewhat, DN wouldn't be as good without her. If there was no Misa in DN, we'd need another girl x.x and I agree with Odeena that her outfits rocks ;D

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I haven't watched DN yet T_T

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well, I'm kinda in-between so I didn't vote. =P Misa can be pretty annoying at times but she's a great character. I just can't stand her devotion to Raito... *sighs* She should see how horrible Raito is. >.<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

@Kabura: Well, you really SHOULD watch it. It's got lots of good stuff X-P

@Rella: I don't think Raito is that horrible in general... and Misa doesn't seem to have a problem with him using her [even though I personally think *that*, if anything, is horrible]...

Misa Amane? I think she's just okay, not that I really like her... but she does make up some part of DN. Her character.. well, i'd say it matches how she looks. XD She's stupid, but it's because of her parents getting killed by murderers who got killed by Light that made her like him.. I kinda get that part, but then i wouldn't be soooo devoted to him. XD

...The investigation team's so good at acting.

love her. she's cute ^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I, for one, love her, if for no reason other than because she's voiced -- in the anime -- by Hirano Aya, the seiyuu who voiced Haruhi in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

I think that she adds a essential elements of 'kawainess' - without her it wouldn't be the same :).

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I really dont like her. Why does it seem that every anime must have some annoying ditzy girl? I cant stand it anymore, to me she kind of ruined that really dark element they had in the show :/
I guess I dont mind all that much, but I would still prefer the show without her, though it doesnt seem like thats going to happen...

Signature Image

her outfits ROX
but i HAAATE her clinging to raito

Personally, I thought she was stupid...
She's a nice as an individual but can't believe what she did for Raito....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I dont like her. Because of her events happen that made me mad big time. You'll see later on, or you already know if youve read the manga

I've read all the manga, but what events are you referring to, more specifically?

Spoiler (show)

From what I remember, Misa was actually quite helpful to unmask the Yotsuba Kira... and after that, she stood by Raito's side and acted as his 'eyes' almost until the very end ^_^'

I personally dont like her behaviour but thats perhaps what makes the show nice so no complain about her.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Kinda contradictory cause I sorta like her in the Death Note movie but I hate her in the Death Note anime. Her seiyuu is just so..... >.<

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Personally, I love her XD Its great to see such a cute, carefree, naive girl like her who is oblivious to everything except the one she loves :P

Spoiler (show)

Well because of Misa L died. Rem knew that L would eventually catch misa and Light and beacuse of that Rem killed L cause she wants Misa to be happy. If Misa never got her hands on the death Note then maybe L wouldnt have died. Well that how I see things anyways

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I really don't like her. What's more is that she has the same voice actress as Suzumiya Haruhi, a character that I love..which makes me dislike her even more.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I think she's cute... Not really love her, but like her :D

Signature Image

I really enjoyed her character, but there were definitely times where she could have stopped to use her head more often.

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

I voted dont really care, because she is not really essential to DN. Ok, lets say the author put her there as a means to raito's end. she could have had another character type all along, probably would not have affected the main plot. and yes, i cant stand her devotion to raito =) raito is a stuck up imbecile (thats what i think after he kills the people around him. given the chance he would kill misa too...but lucky her...ahaha *dodges misa-fans' daggers*

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

shes cute, but a little dumb. Im not really sure whether I liked her or not, but there were times when she really annoyed me. I havent read Deathnote till the end yet, so I dont know how the RaitoxMisa relationship progresses, but I did feel sympathy for her because Raito was just using her.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

>>> First of all i really like Raito.
>>> and Misa never leave Raito alone.
>>> She's a trouble maker and she's a lil' childish.

>>> that's why i hate her (- -")
>>> such a stupid reason.

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.