Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her? - Minitokyo

Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her?

Tagged under Death Note

What do you think about Misa?

Love her!
60 votes
Hate her!
38 votes
Don't really care...
29 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Misa kawaii :)

Eu Gosto Misa-chan,ela eh bonita e muito fofa!

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

I HATE MISA.. becuase she isn't special... is a character more in the manga... no matter her xD

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

I like her, i think she is cute
my fav death note character^^

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

i don't really care abt her either
ell, she's kinda a bit annoying but i rather like her in manga than anime.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

She's cute. But a little dumb . even she made Raito way too much troubles , he handled and finally killed L. Geez. she 's a nice girl . I like her ;)

well coz she's cute and loves light, who is my fav character :p

I don't like character's like Misa. Her childish behaviour and dumbness, during the anime, manifeseted more whenever she hanged out with Light. I never liked anything about her character, although near the end I really pittied her for what Light did to her. To be honest, that was not fair to her, since her feelings for him was definitly sincere.

A Misa eh muito bonita e fofa
e muito Gatinha!

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

ugh, I hate Misa. She was the reason I couldn't stand watching Death Note. She is soo annoying and if she wasn't in the death note series, I would be watching Death Note right now and not complaining about her. I personally don't understand why people like her or her outfits. I like the emo, gothic, and/or scene style but it doesn't suit her at all. She is like barbie.

I like her, but her voice makes me to want to strangle her >:[

Signature

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Wow, I can't believe there're more poeple who love her than people that hate her. She makes me go sick x_x

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

she's cute and cool^^ and her love is cool to^^

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Hates : She's annoying, her mad love towards Light, is the reason why L died.

I hate her! because she's an idiot, with no pride whatsoever.. :x

Hate her. why? you know why.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I don't simple hate her. I detest her.
I can't stand air-headed people, who are not even able to act according their age. She behaves like a little child and I hate little children.

I don't really care about her, but I must say she's quite cute

Love her really think she is a good character and how she introduces heself to Light was classic lol

I hate her with a passion. The only female form this show that I can tolerate is Halle Lidner.
Misa is just like a pet with breasts, only louder, more annoying, more demading and more stupid (my cat is way more intelligent than her)
The only thing that I like about her is her wardrobeXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I love her so much^^' How I'd like to be Yaito sometimes...

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

I like her, because she is the 2nd Kira and Kira=God.

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4I like her, because she is the 2nd Kira and Kira=God.

Second Kira?! :o My! I wonders what makes you think that she's second to Kira. 'Cause I find nothing in particular in her that resembles Kira a bit. Kira = God?! I prefer to call L = Go than him.

I don't really like or hate her, she's kinda neutral to me.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.