Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A little more info please...I'm still in the dark - Minitokyo

A little more info please...I'm still in the dark

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hey MT, just a small request...can you PLEASE be more specific when it comes to why you deleat Wallies-scans. I don't know what to do when you give me a seven to ten item list of why my Wallie was deleted...I'm sure it can't be all of them and if it is I kind of wonder if you look at the full version of the Wallie or just determine it by the thumbnail image or the second to the last when it comes to the full version. I sure your reason (not ten reasons) is valid and I will change the Wallie as the specifications but I need more than it might be blurry or it may be of poor quality or it might be a reproduction of one already in the gallery or a duplicate *which mine isn't* PLEASE PLEASE be specific. I'm speaking not only for me but my fans too. I feel so sorry for them when they comment or add it to their favorites and you delete it three hours after I put it in. Thanks in advance...I would actually love to talk to the person in charge of deleting or the one that deleted it. I'm not mad...well okay so I am but I'm also very reasonable and am just curious as to the specifics as to why...that's all. ;) I look forward to your answer. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

This Forum is so you can query specific decisions.

This matter has already been addressed here.

Closed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.