Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favorite anime OST ? - Minitokyo

what is your favorite anime OST ?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

Do u listen OST? do you like it? Do you have a favorite? well... what is favorite OST and Why? for your sound? for the lyric? for the artist or groups? ;) or because is of your anime favorite jejeje

My Anime OST favorites are Cowboy Beebop for your mixture of sounds how.. ballads, jazz, blues guitars, sax and piano jeje

comment your opinion! ^_^'

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

yes, I agree that Cowboy Bebop is a great OST
I also love the OSTs for Full Metal Panic, Last Exile, and Vandread

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Of course I do listen! :D
My favs are InuYasha and Gundam Seed/Destiny!
Those songs really rock!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

awwwwww my favorite anime OST is from Tsubasa Chronicle...man! I can dream with that music is just great! if you have not listened it I advice you to check it ;D maybe the anime is not too atractive for u but believe me it has a wonderful collection of melodies and songs =) bye bye

*~¤flordeplata¤~*

My favourite OSTs are from Bakuretsu Tenshi and Air so far... :D

The first because i loved the rythm the songs had. And the second i loved the main theme. If you know about Air OSTs, there are about 4 or 5. Well there was a execution with piano that really made me stunning...I hope i answered... :\

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
Well i like Inuyasha, Chobits and Wolf Rain but......
My Favourite Osts is From GHOST IN THE SHELL
i just love the songs and action although it scares my Grandmother a bit, since its more than old cowboys having a shoot out.....

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

from all the things i saw .. till present .. i love mai hime and mai otome OST .. loveless too .. and recently i`m totally into the melody from Hitsuji no Uta .. Destiny was called as i recall ^_^'

X
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Chobits

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Noir. The soundtrack is amazing, it's very unique and memorable, though the anime itself was... not my fave. I only like the background music and insert songs though, I'm not too fond of the opening and ending, just not my style, but I do know people who like the opening Copella's Casket.

Gundam SEED/Destiny has some good insert songs (I esp like the ones by Rie Tanaka aka Lacus, and FictionJunction Yuuka).

Another good soundtrack is Fantastic Children, it has the prettiest opening and ending songs imo (the ending is sung by Origa, the person who did GiTS SAC openings).

Honey and Clover is pretty good too, esp the insert songs.

Aka404

Aka404

Boring ~ =____=

Loveless
Gundam SeeD/Gundam SeeD Destiny
Last Exile

Keep your smile ^^

the ost of mushishi ^^ it's good to relax to

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Yes, I bought the soundtrack to both the Aria series. (Aria the animation and Aria the Natural.) Two excellent CDs with a lot of serene instrumental music. I also got the OST to Asatte no Houkou, and while that one was rather good too, I did wish that they made fewer but longer tracks on it. Especially in light of the fact that some of the tracks sounded somewhat identical.

Not that I regret buying it in any way, mind you.

That's the extent of my OST purchases, though. I generally avoid most series OSTs as I'm not exactly a fan of Jpop and the likes, and few shows has music that appeals to me. (Most of them being orchestrals, if anything, or like the aforementioned shows.)

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

My favourite has to be Initial d
the beats are jus too adictive!
heck yeah! \o/

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

I listen to a lot of anime OST, and sometimes game OST as well. When it comes to composers, I like all Yuki Kajiura's work and a lot of Yoko Kanno. I'm listening to the Mai HiME OST these days.

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

Now I like Death note Ost XD so koooooool
then Sumomomo Momomo(what a long name @_@ !) Ost,I just heard it 5 minutes ago but it's so pretty cute^^

jigoku shoujo and hellsing for the OSTs. I like a lot of other OPs and EDs.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

My ultimate favorites would be Noir and Hack Sign by Yuki Kajiura. Some of the GITS by Kajiura are also brilliant.

Otherwise I'd also vote for Basilisk, Gankutsuou, Jogoku Shoujo, Ergo Proxy and some tracks from NGE. FLCL is also way cool.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

INUYASHA! XD

merged: 02-22-2007 ~ 07:46am
lots and lots of good songs

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Gundam Seed ><" and Inuyasha

Milis

Milis

~songstressed~

Gundam Seed, Destiny - I'm crazy about songs by Lacus, even Meer's! :)
Last Exile - romantic peace of music)

~songstressed~

Final Fantasy VII Advent children
If that won't count, then Bleach and Gundam Wing/Seed/Destiny

naruto songs are so high-spirited, midori no hibi ost is cute, rurouni kenshin ost is like damn nice n well, the best would be chobits and honey and clover :D

D.N.Angel

Rurouni Kenshin is the best OST >///<

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.