Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favorite anime OST ? - Minitokyo

what is your favorite anime OST ?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

almost all melodies from Tsubasa Chronicle
some somgs from Shaman King

gta

Tsubasa cronicle is sooo adventurous

death note

always like OST from Eyeshield, Evangelion and Rurouni Kenshin

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

Samurai champloos soundtrack was pretty sweet, i listen to it in my car soemtimes.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

Like Mushishi and Karas. Never bores me when I'm doing school work

Down it Down!

Well these are the OSTs I like the most:
-Noir
-Cowboy Bebop
-Paradise Kiss
-Gunslinger Girl
-Tsukihime
But on occasion I also listen to Chobits, GITS, Welcome to the NHK, Aria, Hellsing and some other OSTs...

Not sure! I listen to what ever satisfies my mood I am in!

My favorite would be NANA XO

my trapped den

Tsubasa Chronicle is really good. I like some other too. but I don

i love the ost of full moon wo sagashite!
eternal snow's my fave!

Depends. For strolling around, I'd like my mp3 player to be playing Neko Mimi Mode or Tsuku Yomi Mode from Tsukuyomi. I also like the electronic music made in Saikyou OX Keikaku from Sumomo mo Momo mo. Also I find myself listening to the songs from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.

I like my rayearth ost (from 1 to 5), and songs by Nobou Uematsu

My favourite OSTs are from Trinity Blood, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. Very different, but still cool!

lucifer636

El erizo de Mar

No hay ninguno que escriba en espa

duwah

duwah

Most anime OSTs are really awesome especially:

Hajime No Ippo
SlamDunk
Honey and Clover
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
School Rumble
Full Metal Panic! (All series)
Full Metal Alchemist

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

Quote by masakiuma1yes, I agree that Cowboy Bebop is a great OST
I also love the OSTs for Full Metal Panic, Last Exile, and Vandread

I agree, i also love Shakugan No Shana and Rorouni Kenshin for the comic relief and the Gundam Wing OST was nice. X-P

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

Fate stay night and onegay twins

Balance is the key to success. Meditation is necessary for absolute balance and an organized time is constant meditation.
Live and let die, but above everything, Love.

I like quite a few Naruto and Bleach OSTs (such as Heroes Come Back and Rolling Star).
I also Ginban Kaleidoscope's (especially ENERGY) and Hayate no Gotoku's OSTs.
But right now my favorite is Lucky Star's Motteke Sailor Fuku.

I just downloaded the OST from the Saiyuki series, and I must say I like it very much! And a lot of the songs are made by the voice actors themselves, really funny =)

My favorite OSTs are Cowboy Bebop and GreenGreen

1. Hikaru no Go
Very fine opening and ending songs with meaningful lyrics. The anime ost is quite well, too. I love Hikaru no Go soundtracks ^^ good from the op + end, to the ost and character songs. And combine with the anime content, Hikaru no Go soundtracks are excellent!

2. Fullmetal Alchemist
The opening songs are mainly impressive J-Rock songs performed by some famous J-rock bands such as Asian Kungfu Generation, Cool Joke, L'arc~en~Ciel (I like this band), the strong rhym almost made you stand up. The ending songs are good, too.

3. Naruto
The Naruto soundtracks are quite well.

4. Bleach
I like Yui's song, so sweet~! Life, Rolling Stone...
My most favourite song in Bleach is D-tecno Life, the 2nd opening. I guess I like it partly because of the anime clip, so good ^^

5. GetBackers
Cool opening and ending songs! Especially the ending, I like all!

6. Others
X1999
Gravitation
Inu Yasha
Ouran Highschool host club
etc

school rumble! ehehe i just love that series... and the amv too..

I would say the OSTs of Bleach, Initial D, Air, Full Metal Alcemist, Shuffle!, Blood+, and Inuyasha are my favorites.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.