Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favorite anime OST ? - Minitokyo

what is your favorite anime OST ?

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 154 total items

Kobato7

Kobato7

Kobato-chan

my favorites: Tsubasa chronicle, sailor moon and fate/stay night ^^

Signature

The .hack//SIGN OSTs, definitely! I love Yuki Kajiura's works! So along with that would be things like Tsubasa, Kara no Kyoukai, Elemental Gelade, etc~

i n f e c t i o n . . .
By : Chihiro Onitsuka
The song just.. Ehm. Unexplained :p

Saint Seiya,Thunderbirds 2086, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Kimagure Orange Road, Starzinger, Captain Tsubasa, Hokuto no Ken, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket , Idol Densetsu Eriko, Creamy Mami, Victorian Romance Emma, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, City Hunter, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nodame Cantabile, Lupin III, Howl's Moving Castle.

https://youtu.be/nF5iUjMxSeI
I really liked tsuritama OST

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

lie in april is my fav.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Samurai Champloo
Bleach
Naruto

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

i havent really listened to to many anime osts but hands down the best and my favorite is FLCl. The Pillows' music really envokes many of the same vibes that FLCL does and its also just down right catchy. Instant Music is one of my favorite song ever. Air Gear also has a good ost but its made by the guy who composed the jet set radio music so duh.

Samurai Champloo through and through. I know they are a lot of good OST's as well but the Champloo OST is soo good that I could listen to it whatever i'm feeling or doing.

Hard to choose personally
I would have to pick either Ef or Phantom Requiem purely for their atmospheres
Phantom Requiems first op karma perfectly shows this

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 154 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.