Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Cat music question! (slight spoilers) - Minitokyo

Black Cat music question! (slight spoilers)

Tagged under Black Cat

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

In episode 18 and 19, Creed gets into a piano playing sort of mood. He plays this really awesome piece while waiting for Train.

My simple question is: what is Creed playing? Unique to the series or composed by someone famous?
And if it's just by the music artists of Black Cat, does anyone know where I can download said piece?

Please and thank you!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

You are not allowed to ask for links/site/etc. to download copyrighted material.

To purchase the CD, Nikukyu is the name of the instrumental soundtrack for the series composed by Taku Iwasaki (Same person who did a lot of the Rurouni Kenshin instrumentals). I would try Googling for that to start off.

Signature Image

I meant a legal place to purchase said piece but anyhow...I know about the CD I've checked the tracks, and it's not on this CD, that's why I asked...because it's hard to find...

It is not on the CD because it's one of those classical pieces by one of the great European composers. Sry, can't remember said composer's name, but if u have a friend or relative who likes classical music, perhaps u could ask him. ALternatively, the average piano teacher is likely to have heard it before.

Thanks, at least I know about where to start searching now!

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

Well, I don't know if it'll help, but I hear that the song Creed (perfect, wonderful!) plays, it seems that it's "Sonata" in C Minor Pescetti. Something like that. There's a video on YouTube.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.