Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One thing that you can't live without? - Minitokyo

One thing that you can't live without?

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

My iPod or my lipbalm for me. My mom went berserk when she found out when I didn't have my Chapstick with me XD

my computer :)

Wallet, Cell Phone and MP3 Player.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

^ That is cheating, thats 3 things XD
People <- o_0

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Hmm...Maybe my laptop.It's everything in my life >.<

Eh,or my cell phone?Can't really choose :P

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

If I'll be traveling more then 40 km then I must my mp3. I usually have my wallet with me too.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

Hmm.. family, friends.. I think that's most important for me. Everything else is replaceble. Some say that friends are also replaceble, but the truth is every person is different, so you can't find a clon of your friend if you loose him/her :P

i cant live without blood can you help me
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59155374
help me with this game haha

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'd have to say my computer. Without it, I don't have much to do. There are only so many games to play, books to read, and shows to watch, yet what you can do on the computer has no limits. When my last one died on me, I was without a computer for 2 weeks before I got the new one in. I felt like I was going through withdrawl.

Money!

You can buy anything (material) with money...laptop, pc, tv, anime, mp3 etc

Signature

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hmmm... that would beee.
My pencil, cause if I dont have it I cant draw too well ^^'. And some of my papers I have worked on too. I cant live without those ^^

Signature Image

aingeal

aingeal

Yare! Yare!

definitely money.

I want to catch the world frozen in my spy camera.
Signature
Filipino ka ba? Sali na --> http://flip.minitokyo.net/

ummmmm money?

my life.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Photoshop CS2 XD I can't live without it, I use it daily! Oh, then I suppose I'd have to choose my computer... :\ Complicated life, huh? ^_^'

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

komrov

komrov

"Fear not the psyker."

Can't decide if it's my girlfriend or my computer...decisions...decisions

Signature
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gate unbarred and unguarded." - Librarian (Warhammer 40k)

The i n t e r n e t. It helps me keep in contact with people, from online or from real life. :3 Also there's ALWAYS something to do at or with the internet. I can't live without it. <3

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

my cell, iPod, a book, money, tissue, my glasses and a spare pad (lol)! just typical everyday things.

MP3 player, (i was too cheap to buy an ipod but it works nice for me) either that or my computer.

MY FREINDS^^

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Air and water... XD XD (J/K... but it's true) :o

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I don't know, but I have a strong feeling I would die without my TI-89 graphing calculator. Everyone should buy one, go out today, your life in mathematics means nothing until you have used one.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

my handkerchief..hankie.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

My imagination, because even when the computer breaks bown or the internet is acting funny or I'm stuck in school I can always drift off to "somewhere else" in my head

We fear that which we cannot see

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.