Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One thing that you can't live without? - Minitokyo

One thing that you can't live without?

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

Well I always I take with me my mobilephone and very important personal stuff with me(gifts from my best friend and some other important).

FREINDS, FAMILY AND JAPAN >_<

music of course^^

Christ. (err its not exactly a thing) k maybe my MP3

My PC, no doubt about it. One time my PC broke down for about 2 days, and I swear I could've gone nuts if my younger bro didn't let me use his >.>

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Money.

Money isn't everything, but ironically everything needs money D=

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

panda-kun

PANDABOY

aww... tough one
lol, I'll say my manga.

i can go without money, internet, phone, etc easily. i lived in a village in a rainforest in guatemala for awhile..sleeping on the dirt with tarantulas, snakes, friggin tons of mosquitos, and scorpions..wasnt terribly hard to get adjusted. so my answers is friends.

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

A steady body temperature...

I'm sorry, I meant my imagination. Otherwise, I'd be bored when I'm not on the net.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Horses and anime ^_^

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i cant live without anime,manga and games!^^

omg
my computer/internet

friends

It's andre... my boyfriend...

Computer.

i can't live without my friends. i prefer my friends more than i do my family (i got major family problems, so yea). my friends are like the best thing that happened to my life, it's almost like the only thing that happened to my life, lol. yea...

angeltrinity14

angeltrinity14

Fabulousness

There's too many things I can't live without like food, water, etc. I'm talking about the basics since I experienced a non-luxury life before.

Birds are pretty. x)

My husband!

Mmm ... good question sia
i really dunno my answer lei
this question reminded me of lots of stuff
there's one whole year i can go without the television because of a major exam ... to prepare lar [now i dun even watch the television ]
without the net i can read books / mangas
without the com i can still survive lar
i think i will stop using the com after march if possible this time the reason is:
to prepare for another major exam
haix T_T my life so sian right
hahaz ... ...
yup that's all
i think the ans for the above question is nothing

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

my boyfriend, i love him so much - i cant even describe it, its impossible too describe this much feeling <33 *blushes slightly* why does that happen everytime i think about him...? jeez >//< lols! ^//^'

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

my belief and my values

My friends of course!

But I also couldn`t live without my computer, electricity, plush-cats....

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Stories, no matter what form they're in.

And annother vote for my laptop, as it has everything on it. :)

Not all those who wander are lost...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Food! :nya: Who says you can live without food! :D joke! XD

On topic:

I can't live without my mommy kaname. :( wuuu... T_T

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.