Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gravitation Ex Gallery - Minitokyo

Gravitation Ex Gallery

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 13 total items

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

Gravitation Ex Gallery

A Little Gift From Me

i present u with my Gravitation Ex Gallery. which cantains my scans from volume 1 of the new manga. this gallery is password protected as usall. heres the link http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/yaoiheaven/Gravitation%20Ex/ u just have to PM me for the password or ask for it below and i'll PM u with it. hope everyone likes these images as they took forever to scan and clean. anyway enjoy!

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

MUST...HAVE...PASSWORD...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

lol ok i'll send it to u. ^-^

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I'd really like to see this too ^^ Gravitation is awesome :)

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

^^ i'll send u the password

Signature Image

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Gravi EX! I bought that at the convention I went to last week! Really cool manga, if not a little confusing and crazy. But I'd still like the password, if I can have it... ^_^'

~ The 'Original' Queen of Anime ~

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

of course u may i'll send it to u. i really enjoyed the manga lol it was a bit crazy thou.

Signature Image

Balith

Susumy

;0; may i have the password!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

CagalliKira

~black eye panda~

o.O

really can read gravi EX..... hoshi yo....i wannnnnn.......

erm does posting here consider as pm or ..... >.> never really posted in minitokyo..<.<

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

this is fine i'll send u a PM with the password ^^

Signature Image

need...password...plz ^^

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

sorry its members only. to get the password u need to join my group Yaoi Heaven. sorry. if u wanna join just click the link in my sig and than join on the group page.

Signature Image

Pls. give me password for Gravitation Ex asap.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.