Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gravitation Ex Gallery - Minitokyo

Gravitation Ex Gallery

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

Gravitation Ex Gallery

A Little Gift From Me

i present u with my Gravitation Ex Gallery. which cantains my scans from volume 1 of the new manga. this gallery is password protected as usall. heres the link http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/yaoiheaven/Gravitation%20Ex/ u just have to PM me for the password or ask for it below and i'll PM u with it. hope everyone likes these images as they took forever to scan and clean. anyway enjoy!

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Dupe of Gravitation Ex Gallery

Closing ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.