Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In what way does anime and manga impact on fashion and style? - Minitokyo

In what way does anime and manga impact on fashion and style?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

:)hello..

We saw already how anime and manga impact our so greatly not only in Japan but worldwide..
It also impact on fashion and style nowadays..
For example,the baggy socks from Tenjo Tenge..It become a part of the school uniform in schools especially in Japan..

Another example is the gothic styles..Now there are type of gothic style such as Elegant gothic lolitha and others that i know of but i don't know what to called them..Still,we saw these fashion in anime first before they came out to the world..

Final Fantasy also one anime that impact us on fashion..cool huh?!
So please give more examples and replies..Maybe it will be more interesting and probably you might be suprised and shocked by the results..hehehe :D ;)

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Duplicate of In what wat does anime and manga impact on fashion and style? :)

Closing ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.