Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Fighting Scene - Minitokyo

Best Fighting Scene

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

The battle between Kenshin and Saito in the Kamiya Doujo. it's very good.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Rock Lee Vs. Gaara!!!! Also the fight between Naruto and Neji. There's many kol kol DBZ fights that I love but that would take up the page :D

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

The battle between Aoshi-sama and Kenshin in Houji's library was cool.
The battle between Shishio, Aoshi, Saito, Sanosuke and Kenshin was the best.
Son Gokou vs Cell was also cool!

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

Naruto vs Gaara was pretty kool 2.

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

idz

every single fight scene in hunter x hunter...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

im sorry but i gota say son gohan in bojack movie the end when son goku sa saves him and tells him it's up th him is all some if u dont remeber go han gets up with that dbz music playin i got the chills he then goes in sain mode2....and kills him....i was in shock...and awe....

the best one has to be the final brawl between spike vs evildudewhatshisname in the cowboy bebop movie

Quote by brothermarvinRock Lee Vs. Gaara!!!! Also the fight between Naruto and Neji. There's many kol kol DBZ fights that I love but that would take up the page :D

same feeling, best scene ever

Yeah, has to be Gaara vs Rock Lee..

I will access your heart right away..

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

Spike vs. Vincent in Knockin on Heaven's Door.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

So many fight scenes to choose from:
Ken & Ryu vs M Bison in Streetfighter the Animated Movie
Ryu vs Fei Long
Chun Li vs Vega
Kenshin vs Saitou in Rurouni Kenshin
Kenshin vs Aoshi
Hiko vs Fuji
Naruto vs Neji in Naruto
Lee vs Gaara

There are so many others that I enjoy, but I'll only list a few. :)

that would be ippo vs sendo for the jbc title
takamura vs brian hawk
takamura vs david eagles

all from the hajime no ippo anime

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Kenshin vs Saito is the best.

Member of [Hispanime]

Ojama

Ojama

Polite Intruder

Jubei-Chan 2 had an amazing fight scene at the end between Yaguu Jubei and Yaguu Freisha. Two samurai girls with outstanding sword skills clashing in a forest. It was great.

Ojamashimasu!

Okay, I'm gunna go and pick something weird. *slight NGE spoiler* (better to be safe than sorry, i suppose. though i'll be stumped if the world hasn't already seen the series.)
Can't remember the exact episode number, but it's when Shinji's Eva has Kaoru in its fist and Shinji's fighting with himself over what to do. And the music's just playing. Nothing's moving, and you know what's going to happen, but it holds your attention all the same. I love it.

Kenshin vs Saitho.... awesome fight!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Seems like everybody likes the fight scene with Kenshin and Saito, I totally agree!

Wiegraf30

Peasant of the Pillbugs

The two fights I can watch over and over again are the Gaara vs. Rock Lee fight in Naruto, and the Kuwabara vs. Risho fight in Yu Yu Hakusho. The amount of willpower displayed in both fights are incredible.

Lvl 10 achieved! My rank has risen yet again! No longer a Servant; I'm now a Peasant! Mwahaha!

Kenshin vs. Saito. the fight was awesome. I think it was the best fight in all the Rurouni Kenshin series

dans

dans

busy u_u

everyone loves kenshin vs saito :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

The battle between Kenshin and Saito was the greatest fight of all time, but any fight between Alucard and Alexander Anderson is good too.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

rock lee vs. gaara and sasuke vs. orochimaru totally takes the cake :O

The reckon the action scene from the first episode of ROD TV was awesome.. although it wasn't really a fight..

Quote by asukthe best one has to be the final brawl between spike vs evildudewhatshisname in the cowboy bebop movie

Oh yeah! A nice fight! With Vicious is something too ^^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.