Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vote for cutest Utawareru Mono boy! - Minitokyo

Vote for cutest Utawareru Mono boy!

Tagged under Utawarerumono

Who is your favourite Uta-boy?

Hakuoro
2 votes
Benawi
10 votes
Oboro
4 votes
Derihourai
0 votes
Nuwangi
0 votes
Kurou
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Utawareru Mono is an anime that just bursts at the seams with character. There are a lot of beautiful girls in it, but what about the guys? Who is the hottest male around?

Member of The-Red-Knight

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I can see the potential for this to become just another superlatives thread. I'll leave it open as long as there are more than one word answers.
-----
Now onto the question at hand... How can one choose? They're all so good looking! My vote would go between Benawi and Oboro... Interesting since their personalities are quite opposite. Benawi is the more logical/rational one, while Oboro is the more quick tempered one.

(Oh, and you forgot Dori and Gura! Apparently they're males as well... though they coulda fooled me! ;))

Signature Image

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

That's true, I did forget about Dori and Gura... because I wasn't quite sure if they were male or female.

I also think Benawi and Oboro are both very good-looking. I LOVE Oboro's personality. He tries so hard, but he's such a goof. Benawi, on the other hand, is much more reserved than the fiery Oboro. I think the big reason I chose Benawi above Oboro is that he's more my type. He's serious and loyal, but, even if he doesn't look it, he can lose his temper over trivial things like the emperor sneaking off to take a walk outside instead of signing those mountains of all-important documents! <3 Love it!

Member of The-Red-Knight

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.