Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trigun WIP - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

A wallpaper that took me several hours [today and yesterday] that was deleted for some reason I can't understand :\

anywayz, if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them. I'll be adding some text to it when I get home.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5460/desertstrollnt0.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm not 100% sure why it was deleted but I think it's because the whole background is a stock photo with a few filters (including a grain or some sort of texture), but no real heavy modification taking in account the scan. I'm saying this because the sky's still blue and if you look carefully on Vash, the light is orangey so the sky probably should be orange at sunset or something like that. But then the lighting would also be wrong: light is hitting the left face of the rock, and light is hitting Vash's right face. So if we're going with the scan, the light source should be from the top right hand corner.

If it's not that, then I'm not really sure *scratches head* but either way, it's something that you can fix up ;)
Hope that was of some help!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Well, I worked on the stock for over 3 hours, believe it or not :P
The sky I made on my own (ok, that took less than 10mins XD), it is not part of the stock but you're right about the lighting probs, so I'll try to fix both the sky and the scan.

thnx for the help :)

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.