Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can download when FDQ = 0 ? - Minitokyo

I can download when FDQ = 0 ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Umm, this happened few minutes ago. I downloaded few scans already; with URLs:

Midnight Inks Cover b by Lady-Lotus
Seishirou Sakurazuka by Tirdaelyn
Sakurazukamori - Seishirou by Marissa
Seishirou by jeniferdono

The 4th was failed in the first and second attempt, and my Free Download Quota (FDQ) has dropped to 0. Though, when I reclick the link, the image appeared!

I thought it was because I got interrupted before, so I tested my quota with the URLs below:

Hanged Man by Kira-senpai
Heian Jidai by candy-chan

And all of them are appearing in full size! This means I downloaded 6 images already in a day. More specifically, there are 3 images, even when my FDQ has been zero'ed. (@_@)

Is this some kind of bug?

Thanks in advance for explanation. :)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

you can still download once your free download quota is 0 it will just take credits instead

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Indeed as speedfreak19 said as long as you have enough credits you can still download gallery items even without any FDQ.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.