Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can download when FDQ = 0 ? - Minitokyo

I can download when FDQ = 0 ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Umm, this happened few minutes ago. I downloaded few scans already; with URLs:

Midnight Inks Cover b by Lady-Lotus
Seishirou Sakurazuka by Tirdaelyn
Sakurazukamori - Seishirou by Marissa
Seishirou by jeniferdono

The 4th was failed in the first and second attempt, and my Free Download Quota (FDQ) has dropped to 0. Though, when I reclick the link, the image appeared!

I thought it was because I got interrupted before, so I tested my quota with the URLs below:

Hanged Man by Kira-senpai
Heian Jidai by candy-chan

And all of them are appearing in full size! This means I downloaded 6 images already in a day. More specifically, there are 3 images, even when my FDQ has been zero'ed. (@_@)

Oh, in addition, my credits get decreased by around 0.5 pts as those non-quota downloads took place. Is this some kind of bug?

Thanks in advance for explanation. :)

No this isn't a bug, don't worry. You are allotted 5 free downloads per 24 hours (they refresh after one day), and once you have exhausted that quota you must use your credits. There is a very informative little guide here that will answer practically any question you have about the basic features of MT. If you still have questions not outlined in that thread feel free to contact me and I will help you out.

Since this isn't a bug I will move it to the Minitokyo forum for you.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well this one has been answered so I'm going to close this thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.