My Wallpaper Works deleted for no valid reason

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Cancel

My 2 topics (naruto jounin wallpaper % urahara wallpaper) were deleted by saikusa and botchii. The violations stated (First Warning for submitting a wallpaper you did not create.) in the private message did not apply on any of them.
I am BLANE from www.gamereplays.org graphics section and if u do not believe me I will send the Photoshop files.
I feel greatly dissatisfied by the injudgemental capacity by some of the mods around here and hope we can find a solution to this as soon as humanly possible.

BLANE

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

Did you state this rather important fact in the description? If you did not, then it is not the mods fault that your submissions were deleted. We do get a lot of people who try to pass off other people's work as their own, so if you go by a different name on different websites, please include that information when you submit items to the gallery.

Signature Image

Cancel

I did not stated I use another nickname on this forum however I did state the techniques used to make these wallpapers. I would really like the 2 involving mods reply in here because I was getting good feedback until they removed the topics.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Cancel

I'm not accusing you, but you have no idea the extent to which people lie, so stating your techniques is not exactly sufficient proof when a wallpaper has a different username on it.
Botchii will never reply here, it is an automated bot, not a person.
Please send the Photoshop documents to mtstaff@gmail.com. If we are satisfied that they are indeed your wallpapers, they will be restored, feedback intact.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Cancel

Thanks for replying on such short notice. The PS files will be send from chrish2k@hotmail.com. My advice is to warn people first by requesting proof rather than instantly removing topics.

Cancel

It is the responsibility of the submitter to provide full information. Moderators are not expected to comb the internet just to establish a username/signature relationship of one person. Imagine having to do that for rips that are being submitted day-in and day-out. And what of submissions that are made and the submitter doesn't come online for days after that?

A mismatch between username and signature as well as the lack of information provided on the submitter's end is a valid enough ground for deletion.

• Feb 25, 2007

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Cancel

Your Bleach wallpaper was deleted because the scan used had been over filtered.

The first warning came because it gives a user name and web address on the bottom. The user name is so vastly different from the one you are using, and the web address doesn't work.

Even the e-mail address you have given just is completely different from both Hoerejong1 and BLANE.

All fo which looks like it was a ripped wallpaper.

You can e-mail the psd to saikusa@hotmail.co.uk and after i've verified that is your work then I will restore it to the gallery and remove your warning.

But the Bleach wallpaper remains deleted, and the warning stands until proven otherwise.

You must understand that ripping is taken seriously as it causes great offence to those who put in some much hard work to create something when others just steal it and submit it as their own. That is why we are so strcit about it.

Cancel

I just emailed the PS files to mtstaff@gmail.com and saikusa@hotmail.co.uk

different usernames arent a reason to assume some1 ripped a wallpaper it happens everywhere.
I do agree in the different emails and a dead link I have been careless on that matter (its supposed to be : http://www.narutofan.com ) will correct that soon.

Still I dont understand what u mean with over filtered on the bleach wallpaper.
If u are concerned it doesnt look "pro" enough it has been downloaded over 70 times in just a few days.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Cancel

Different names make it highly suspicious and the dead link didn't help either.

Nevertheless Naruto Wallpaper has been returned to the gallery.

The appearance of Urahara in the Bleach wallpaper looks highly over-filtered. As a thumbnail it looks very pretty and indeed I downloaded it myself, only to be very disappointed with the result. The scan has been filtered to give it that nasty ghostly effect and wallpapers are often deleted for filter-whoring. So the number of times something has been downloaded doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

Again, I apologise for the inconvenience with your Naturo wallpaper, and thank you for the time for your co-operation.

Cancel

Nice that we can leave this behind altho now I would like to know how I can change my name on this site...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hoerejong1: you cannot get a name change on Minitokyo. If you make another account you will be uhm, well warned and banned for doing so because it's not allowed ^_^' (so big no no >.<)
You can, however, add your Minitokyo username to your signature (since you have the psd) and update the gallery item.
You can also provide a link on your userpage to your website and a note in your customised html.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.