Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any1 kno where i can find manga for tenjho tenge? - Minitokyo

any1 kno where i can find manga for tenjho tenge?

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i can't find vol.16 and up on the web anywhere translated. I've looked on google and still havn't gotten any results. PLEASE HELP!

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

hummm tried lookin`for it but humm no luck .. i can only see a possibility .. go to mangaupdates.com .. search for the group that translated it .. and try their irc channel O.o [good luck]

merged: 02-24-2007 ~ 04:57am
owww ... just found somethin` .. if you search on tokyotosho.com u will definetly find torrents for what you want XD

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Or you could, you know... BUY THE MANGA! I'm sure they'll get to vol. 16 eventually, especially if people support the distribution with purchases.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I don't know how far it goes up to, but try Stop Tazmo.

But as Northy says, support the manga you love by actually buying it. It puts money into the pockets of the people who make it. It's your way of saying 'thank you'.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

i didnt know manga requesting is allowed on MT..but anyways

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empire/index.php
has volume 16 and chapter 1 & 2 of volume 17

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/downloads.html
i think this one is only up to 16

hope that helps!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

For tenjou tenge, its not that great to buy the american manga. When i read it long ago, i read the original, and i thought it was so much better then the translated one i read a week ago in the bookstore. i dont know why, it just didn't have the same feel as the original

that any they did some major censoring in the manga that i didn't like.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

well the obvious place to lookw ould be a book store say books-a-million , barnes and noble. of coruse you can always go e-bay.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Manga requesting is allowed on Minitokyo, as long as it's not asking where to download.

Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.