Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just finished watching this... *spoilers* - Minitokyo

Just finished watching this... *spoilers*

Tagged under Canvas 2: Niji-iro no Sketch

page 1 of 1 6 total items

...and frankly, I'm shocked. The show was leaning so much towards the Hiroki/Kiri couple, and to pull a 180 degree turn at the end, within the last 5 minutes even, is just ridiculous. The entire series, I was saying to my self "screw Elis", and they decide to pull this crazy craziness. Anyone else care this much?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Members might have more to say on this topic if you included the name of the anime that you are talking about...

Signature Image

Hmm, strange, I thought I did. Well, I'm referring to Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~.

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Just finished watching, and all I can say is that the last 5 minutes of that anime was so unbelievably messed up, I even decided to post here, which is something I barely even do.
- Isn't Hiroki just viewing Elis as like a younger sister for like 23 1/4 out of the 24 episodes?
- How in the world did the Hiroki/Kiri couple fall apart in a snap?
- What was the point of the last scene showing Tomoko's "death" wish?

I have a few theories, but all of them barely make sense. Now I know why this was rated a lowly 6/10 in ANN.

I was really shocked too ...I mean, Elis is his cousin right? and he and Kiri had been doing just fine and all of a sudden.. BAM! I'm so confused after watching this series!

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

man... I can even see that Hiroki cares deeply about Elis... if you notice, even when he speaks to Kiri, everything that he said must have included Elis.. I don't know why it could turn out like that but from my point of view is, He loves both of them but chose Elis at the end, maybe because he wants to escape his past.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.