This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

How many times do I have to delete my entire gallery on thiswebsite, before you get the idea that "Hey, maybe he wanted them deleted"?

JesusChrist.

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Cancel

Quote by boogybroHow many times do I have to delete my entire gallery on thiswebsite, before you get the idea that "Hey, maybe he wanted them deleted"?

JesusChrist.

And for those of us who don't have a clue as to what you're on about I'd liek to officially say "What the...?"

If you have a complaint about a moderator's decision then please explain it. Although we have an international staff that stretches across the globe, unfortunately none of us can translate 'rant' into 'a request for further information'.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

Oh Lord. Help me. This site is stressing me out.

Moderator, let me break it down for you, if understanding my first post was too 'difficult'

This site annoys me, so I decide to delete my gallery. EVERYTHING.
But wait, every couple of weeks I come back to visit, I see faves and comments on the stuff THAT I DELETED.
So I do it again.
Same shit happens.

Not that I'm blaming anyone in particular; Minitokyo probably keeps backups of everything purged.

So, I'm going to try this once more. Pray that I don't see my work here again.

Signature

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Cancel

Quote by boogybroThis site annoys me, so I decide to delete my gallery. EVERYTHING.
But wait, every couple of weeks I come back to visit, I see faves and comments on the stuff THAT I DELETED.

Oh God help us... one more emo waller.

But anyways, for a person who is fed up with Minitokyo you seem to be very eager to return and check out what is happening.

So, your gallery items will remain deleted as you request but this pointless rant doesn't need to be open. Specially since you seem to have no education to ask for something.

While you remain on the exile try to learn some manners.

CLOSED.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.