Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Few announcements and extension of contest ^^ - Minitokyo

Few announcements and extension of contest ^^

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Woot. I'm back. I was surprised to see that I'm an admin again..

You know what guys, I had a weird dream last night.. I was dreaming that when I came back to our page there was a list of new moderators and administrators.. making me shocked.. haha..

Well, since I've been gone (and so as the others), I think we lagged down on progress about the contest. Gel-chan already gave the theme, and I'm here to discuss the specifics.. with some changes as well as an extension to make up for the lost time..

Topic: March Love (because it's too late for February love, so let's make it march again)

More depth on the topic: Well, any wallpaper about love, and maybe a definite plus if this has something to do with the month of March, maybe something that is memorable about the month or something...

Rules:
- It's a wallpaper contest for much. Gomen ne, doujin lovers..
- Wallpaper must be 1024x768 or larger
- Should be displayed in Minitokyo before showing it to the group
- Should be an anime/manga character with any type of wings. If the wings aren't clipped on the character (e.g. birds, staff with wings), sorry but it won't be counted.
- Collaborations are allowed. You must specify in the wallpaper description what you have contributed in the wallpaper or else it won't be counted.
- If you want to enter it in the competition, PM to me the link to your wallpaper entry. I don't come to Minitokyo often so I won't be able to notice if you just displayed your contest entry on the guestbook.
- Submission ends on March 16. Voting rules to follow.

Prizes:
As usual, we have the ranks: Seraphim, Cherubim, Ophanim and ZOA.
And as usual, The recent winners, namely, kyara17, eternallegend, SuperMilkanchii, FutatsuNoNegai, sailorchiron, and yours truly are NOT allowed to join. Instead, they will be the judges for the special prizes.
Special prizes are:
- Heaven's Judgement (all over judges highest score)
- Rare Feather (most creative)
- Angelique (most appealing)
- Noble Scarlet (most notable in effort)

So guys, better get walling again! ^^ I'm still on hiatus from walling (I've got soo many problems at work and my health) but I hope a new wall will sprout out around April or so. Maybe your works may inspire me. Do so! ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Yay! So glad that the contest is extended XD
I thought i never get in time making that XD
I'll make it now. Thank q! :bows:

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

thought the contest was over hehe
thats great
ill try to make a wall ^.^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

oh no! i had entered a doujin coz im crap with wallpapers! oh well... i guess i'll have to try making a wallie eh? T-T

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

oooo..a judge eh?I like that...*waits in anticipation*

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.