Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Admin - Minitokyo

Group announcement by DGrayMan-Black-Fighters

page 1 of 1 7 total items

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

DGrayMan-Black-Fighters has a new admin! I know 4 admins is quit a lot for a group with not much members, but the other admins aren't active so we have a new admin! And she is schwindelmagier~ She is one of the most active person in the group and she's also the person who made the character profiles(not on the page yet though). ^^ So let's cheer for schwindelmagier. ><

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuu *waves* ^_________^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

congrats schwindelmagier! you deserve it!

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

thanks ^_^

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Kyaaaaaaaa Anna's the new admin~! XD Big congrats to you :D You really deserve it because you're so obsessed with DGM~! <3 *hugs*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

aqua-cat

aqua-cat

rozen maiden lover forever

welcom to the crew schwindelmagier

rozen maiden fan forever i am a proud member of *~rozen-maiden-cantral~* *~galaxy-angle-base~*
*~section-9~*
Signature

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

thanks again, minna-san ^_^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.