Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your kind of Poetry? - Minitokyo

What is your kind of Poetry?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

A question my english teacher asked me today after my open mic was if I consider myself poetic or not. I didn't know because being poetic branches off into other subjects too. Such as visual poetry in the form of art (walls), sports, cooking, literature, math, etc. So I realized that poetry is expressed in infinite ways and wondering what is your type of poetry? This might seem like a confusing question but after giving it thought I'll bet you'll figure out your type of poetry. And when ya find it do tell

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

ow... are they really kinds of poetry... havent actually thought of that

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

They are art, but not necessarily poetry. However, it depends on why the art was created.

Myself, I'm all for intellectual poetry. I gobble that stuff down.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I like anger poems. They are so emotional and strong. Especially this one guy that used to write poems on this one website . . . he was an angry and depressed man . . . but his poems were deep!

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.