Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fye-Fans Competition Results! - Minitokyo

Fye-Fans Competition Results!

Group announcement by fye-fans

page 1 of 1 19 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hey all! I would've posted the results yesterday, but my computer froze on me >_<. Sorry about that.

Anyways, their was a total of 33 voters, and something like 69 votes because a couple of people voted for 3 entries. I only counted the first 2 though, sorry anyone who did vote for 3 entries.

Anyways, onto the reeeeereeeereeesults! (Sorry I had chocolate before, a bit hyper hyper)

1sssst plaaaace goess toooooooooooooo!

ENCHANTRESSINTHEDARK! Congrats Enchant! Wooohoo! *glomps* And your entry is going to be put on the group page :D :D :D. And I'll be making a new group layout to match it :D. (That's why I've been delayed in doing that).

Award :D ----------->http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9789/1stplacenx7.jpg
(It's pink but you'll live :P)

And second place, by only a few votes behind.....is our very own admin, SCHWINDELMAGIER! Yaaaaaaaayyy! Congrats Magier :D :D. *glomps as well*

Magiers award --------> http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8936/2ndplacekg3.jpg
(pink as well but its the thought that counts)

We also had a tie for 3rd place :D. Congrats to MIRIAM-YUKARI and CUTESHERRY! YAYAYAY! *glomps both*

Miriam-Yukari's award (sorry if I spelt your username wrong)-------> http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6551/3rdplace1ds4.jpg
CuteSherry's award --------> http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7339/3rdplace2bi7.jpg

In other random news, the voice actors for the tsubasa dub have been announced! Fye is being played by Vic whatever-his-surname-is-coz-i-forgot-it. He apparently is Ed in Fullmetal alchemist. Is he any good? He's also bald O_o. Better than Syaorans voice actor, a like 40 year old dude XD. (no offence to anyone)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Congratulations ENCHANTRESSINTHEDARK and SCHWINDELMAGIER and MIRIAM-YUKARI and CUTESHERRY!
You Guys did a great job! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

star-gazer

star-gazer

say c h e e s e ~ *

Congrats !

Fye Fans ^^

CONGRAATS!

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Congratulations!^^

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

Congrats to the winners!^^

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

Congrats~~!

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

THAANKS for the award and the congratulations....also from me congrats to the first and third place xD
uih pink -.-, nevertheless, I LOVE THE AWARD <3 <3 <3 *hugs aqi*

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

this is where I want to be seeing great people doing great things of interest congratz to all Fye-Fans Competition winners may you continue to keep up the art

congrats! ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Congratulations! ^__^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

Congrats to the winners!

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

waterprincess2401

waterprincess2401

Wandering Mage

congrats!

on the subject of vic, fay's english voice actor... he's extremely... anti... yaoi xP i'm serious ><;; which is a shame, i don't think he knows what he's in for xD

[center]21/07/07

The wheels are in motion.[/center]

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Congrats to the winners!

Out of curiosity, who is Sakura's voice actress?

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Miriam-Yukari

Miriam-Yukari

Yukari * Ikimashyo

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the award, and Congratulations to all the other winners. And yes Aqui you spelled right, actually is either Miriam or Yukari, whatever you want to call me ^^.

Just one question, I want to put the award in my userpage but I don't know how, can anyone tell me?

waterprincess2401

waterprincess2401

Wandering Mage

a list of the english voice cast, provided by on of my friends on gaia. all actors and their filmography can be found on wiki

Quote:

Syaoran: Jason Liebrecht
Sakura: Monica Rial
Kurogane: Chris Sabat
Fay: Vic Mignogna
Yuuko: Colleen Clinkenbeard
Mokona: Carrie Savage

interesting choices to say the least xP quite smaverage

[center]21/07/07

The wheels are in motion.[/center]

congrats to all the winners!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

O.O OMG I WON~! YAY~! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me :) It was an unexpected win ^_^' Btw, don't worry about the pink cause it has Fye in it to make it pretty~! If its without Fye.......I'll snatch all your Fye plushies away X-P LOL But still thanks for the lovely award Aqi ! ;)

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Awww! XD XD XD Huge thanks for everyone that has voted for my entry and congrats for all the winners ^___^

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.