Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dokuro-chan License? - Minitokyo

Dokuro-chan License?

Tagged under Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Does anybody know if Dokuro-chan has been licensed in english yet. If not, I hope it does. CUZ I NEED DOKURO-CHAN!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

There has been no news regarding a Dokuro-chan license. I would anticipate that with con season right around the corner, the likelyhood of such a show picking up a license is pretty high. It's an easy enough show to pick up due to its length and quite frankly it has ADV written all over it. I won't lose any sleep over its lack of license since I personally thought it was terrible and there are much more deserving shows that need to be licensed, but this does look as if it has some selling potential here stateside.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Nope, it's still unliscenced..

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.