Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lonelinss - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Just a general wondering...

Here's my problem:

- switched colleges 2 times already, going to my third next semester.
- my girlfriend (of 2.95 years) lives and goes to school 350 miles away from me
- most of my high school friends (that i still talk to sometimes) are all at different schools

I don't really have any "college friends" to speak of...
so most of my time is spent by myself, with family or at the computer doing music, games, anime, or whatever.
I go to church but don't have a lot of friends (if any) there either.

I'm mostly alright with that, i'm kind of alright being alone

sometimes the sadness overwhelms me though. I like to tell myself that I don't really "need" anyone and that I'm fine by myself. But occassionally I think that I've missed out on a lot of fun and a lot of positive and good relationships and I'm not entirely sure why.

I sometimes feel like people don't like me or that, even if I try or even if i don't try, that no one really cares to be my friend. Almost like the whole world is already in their own clique and I was the one left out.

Anyone have any thoughts? Responses? feeling lonely themselves?

Thanks for listening and or sharing !

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/boojitsu21

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I have lived that life you described for many years...distant girlfriends and a few close friends ( I nearly feel disqualified to give any advice on the subject because it is still how I live).
I know it seems like a lot but there are those who feel like you do and don't go out of their homes! At least you have places where human interaction is possible...that is the start.
I just think you need to be ready and observant for the possibilities of new friendships. You have a lot more in your favor than you realize!(I think.)
And as far as that outside the cliques thing--if you look carefully, you see there are others that were left outside those bubbles (like me).
Anyway, you have my MT address should you need it.
Hang in there!

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Thanks Kokujindesu. Appreciate the input ! Nice to see that there are others in the same ship as me.

-Boojitsu21

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Hey, your that ninja that stole from my ship! Why you! Lolz. Anyways, I feel lonely all the time. I too tell myself that life is life and things like this don't matter cuz thier are people destined for love and those that aren't. I like girls alot, but I can't help but think they just don't care. I read many posts from girls in another forum (here too) that they prefer to not have a relationship. I never had a gf before, at least you had or have one (are you guys still together?) ....

Oh well.... at least I'll keep looking at Belldandy.... Lolz.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Sometimes it seems like your alone in life, it happens to everyone, even people that are surrounded by others, because they start to think that those others aren't really their friends. Don't feel lonely though! For your GF is there, in your heart...Sounds kinda strange and stupid, but just go ahead and take comfort in that, could help.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

you could meet some friends in your college.. or you could hang around in a group with the same interests as yours... don't isolate yourself in a room just facing your computer, go outside and talk to people.... first impressions of people when a person tries to isolate himself from a group, they will think that this person is weird, or having some psychological problems or something...

how can you have friends if you're not looking for one.... maybe he/ she is just around the block~

:)

varrent

varrent

Raito Varrent

I've lived the common life of yours. I know, sometimes we feel that we don't need others, while we can afford to stand on our own feet, right? But sometimes we feel so lonely, seeing our friends having their life among the others, and all I can say is, this is life. I don't kknow how to face it either, sometimes i hide at my room and think about it and i found no answer. Just let it flow... But we might need a better answer......

You lose touch with friends from time to time, you always keep the close ones but some drift away. You should just try to meet some new people, if you don't have a job try for one as thats a great place to meet people. Also just go out more and you'll eventually meet more people and some of them will stick with you.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

"go out more" seems so vague... like if i walk around town suddenly friends pop up like flowers and I will be happy. Obviously that's not the case.... but i do believe that a job is a good place. I just don't work at a place that kids my age work at (I work at a non-profit office doing webdesign and data maintanence) so yeah.... School is pretty much my only avenue besides church. But like I said, I'm not feeling a lot of connections at either one right now. Not a big deal. The feeling comes and goes, it's like the tide. Some times it's like damn I need a friend... others it's like, screw it I'm fine....

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

Quote by boojitsuI'm mostly alright with that, i'm kind of alright being alone

Geez, after you said that I felt like punching you. Don't try to convince yourself that, because thats crazy talk, instead look for a nice friend, because you only need one person to feel happy

With honey and clovers

why r u moving so frequently?
its a pity that you hv to leave your girlfriend
why dont you make a new one?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.