Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Two roads to the same spot (a challenge to evolution) - Minitokyo

Two roads to the same spot (a challenge to evolution)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

?

mishmash

mishmash

Happy Chappy

Some mentioned that evolution has not been conlusively been proven false.... neither has it conclusively been proven true

WWJD

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Quote by mishmashSome mentioned that evolution has not been conlusively been proven false.... neither has it conclusively been proven true

That depends on who you ask. If you ask me, I believe it has proven itself to be true. The mountains of evidence convinced me.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Quote by ProgramZERO

Quote by mishmashSome mentioned that evolution has not been conlusively been proven false.... neither has it conclusively been proven true

That depends on who you ask. If you ask me, I believe it has proven itself to be true. The mountains of evidence convinced me.

Notice how Christianity works well with evolution.If im to guess, i would say we stumbled upon how God intended the earth to be.

Evolution takes millions of years, much longer than the bible predicts earth was created. It wouldnt even be long enough to turn fossils into stone within 6000 years. Carbon dating has traced bones a far way back and humans included. I think that you are mearly using the phrase survival of the fittest and not truly using all the evidence that evolution has to offer.

That is incorrect. Evolution is an established fact, and has been for quite some time now. It is as undeniable as the existence of gravity. The challenges against evolution stem primarily from the ignorance of many religious devotees, whose knowledge of evolution is derived wholly from hearsay and preachings from unqualified religious leaders. They believe that endorsing evolution means endorsing the hypothesis that humanity evolved from other species, as oppossed to being created directly from nothing by God. They have no idea that the definition of evolution, whether it be in the context of fact or theory, in no way contradicts Christian/Muslim doctrine or creation myths. I would recommend that anyone posting in this thread, or any future threads involving evolution, google the definition of evolution first and avoid regurgitating whatever crackpot definitions they may have heard from their religious leaders.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This thread's been bumped. There's another evolution thread.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.