Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ninjas vs Pirates - Minitokyo

Ninjas vs Pirates

Ninja or Pirate?

Ninja
16 votes
Pirate
6 votes
Boojitsu21
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((awww...I had fun here too...oh well...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

*Blows the living tar out of all yo ships*
Me: Avast mateys. Taste the remorseless pieces of metal. Now you mateys are officially "dead"!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(...) *Continues to laugh*

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

<waves a white flag>

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((so we're back on?I mean the fight between ninjas and pirates?))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Out of context: I don't know if this is back on. But we shall see.

*Captain wing spots the matey holding on to a white flag and waving said white flag around*
Me: I will let ye go for now. For I have no crew whiles tis only me.

*Following the fight, wing goes into town again to recruit any willing pirates who desire hidden treasure kept and locked away from the rest of the world and not money from civilian vessels. No excitement nor mystery in such bounty. The day goes by quickly and not one man/woman agreed by my terms. Terms that were simple for any pirate*
Me: It seems that the royal navy have heightened their alertness for this day and all. I suppose they spotted my little ruckus. Aye no matter, I will find a crew elsewhere. Nye if such crew will not join, then THAT small piece of treasure will do fine. The phamtoms will be waiting to destroy all that attempt to take it. Well see if they can outmatch Captain Wing!

*The next day, wing gets a vessel and dubs it R.S.S. Ocean goddess. A fine ship she was indeed. Built from hard greenish colored wood and sails white and as majestic as clouds. Four cannon openings on the side. Another four placed in four places on the deck. Behind the steering wheel stood the captain's cabin. This ship, however, lacked a crows nest. Before nightfall, captain wing decides to find a crew and so he sets out to an island he has known since childhood. High Rise island. A sense of nervousness start to grip the captain, for he knows that on this certain island, a band of phantom pirates guards an ocean wave-shaped key. A key, if in the hands of a pirate, can awaken his/her ship to do his/her bidding*
Me: Alas, if I can't convince the phantoms to call me captain, then that key will do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

(Flies into the ocean goddess. I'm a parrot) FEED MEEEE!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((your username fits you alright...crazy... XD))

Signature

(QUARCK) QUARCK! WALK THE PLANK! QUARK!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

(( XD))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((You stole my words Jas....))

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

(TALK) FIFTEEN MEN ON A DEAD MAN'S CHEST! YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM. QUARCK! DRINK AND THE LOCKER WILL SEIZE TO EXIST. YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE OF QUARCK!
POLLY WANT A CRACKER. BUT MY NAME IS OWOWWOW! NO! NOOOOOOOO! QUARCK.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((I did lance?))

Signature

(TALK) MOSECKON. IDIWABA ISIPI. ISIPI. MASAHEKA. DOW INKY WINKY. DOW INCY WINCY. EUNU CCHY SI SMIP SMIP. AH! EUNUCHY.... IKIAO. QUARCK! ASEBAWA. ISIPI. SNIP SNIP. YEEEESSSS! NOOOOO! ISIPI. QUARCK. BOLIKILIKI. BOLIKILIKI!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((You.... did.... he's crazy....))

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

(( XD...I feel like joining in with the craziness as well... XD...you in lance?))

Signature

(TALK) OH BUGGER. FELOCO. MOSEWABA CHIE CHEI. WELL GO GET THEM! PELALA! ....................PELALA!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((OK, count me in))

(TALK) QUARCK! TO ARMS. LOAD GUNS AND DEFEND YOUR MAST! QUARCK! POLLY WANT A CRAZKER. CRACEKR. CRACKER. QUARCK!
RICKY MARTIN: (SING) OH YEAH AH AH AH.
(TALK AND PECKS) QUARCK! ENEMY OFF THE STARBOARD BOW. QUARCK!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((.....Wow....))

*QUARCK* THE CHEST! THE CHEST!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

(( XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Anyways, is it only the.... three of us or is there anyone else?))

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((used to be more...seems like not anymore...*shrugs*...oh well...))

Signature

*QUARCK* OH YEAH! I GOT THE FEELING. AHOY MATEYS!
(PARROT ME FLIES TO SOMEONES SHOULDER) QUARCK.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.