Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 roleplaying? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Anyone wanna roleplay with me? Please pm meh if you do... i like rping that way better cause it's easier to keep up with it... ^^ hehe...
sooos yeah... pm meh if ya wanna rp.... ^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahx..! cammi-chan, you can always do that in the rpg threads! yups!i have some come play with the rest of us! ^^

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

YAY!
more rp!
I love rp!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

hehe... me too.... i wanna join too....

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

pm means private message
I juz found that out my self

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

lol

sure i will join!

Signature
I'm back! :D

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

count me in~

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

Me too XD

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

Quote by norine07hahx..! cammi-chan, you can always do that in the rpg threads! yups!i have some come play with the rest of us! ^^

hehe... i know... i just always get congused in threads sooooo....^^ it's easier with just two people... ^^ hehe...

merged: 02-28-2007 ~ 08:26pm
wheeeee... so many peoples... ^^

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

You should make this a rp thread. *nodsnods* if you don't

I WILL! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

((remember Cammi I'm your sis and I can find out your password *evil*))

Signature

yesh... but i don't like rp threads... *nods*.... they're too confusing... soooo HA! hehe...

and you'll never find out meh password....^^

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Signature

i changed it! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!^^

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

*rolls eyes*

Signature

T_T... juu ish sooo mean!

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

Whatever.

Signature

^^

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

>.<

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I see that this is ecoming a spam thread...
WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I wanna spam too

Signature

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

then SPAM~~LOls~muahahs

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

*hits kaya with burnt toast* hehehe... ^^ *runs away*

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.