Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyoushiro to Towa no Sora plot line? - Minitokyo

Kyoushiro to Towa no Sora plot line?

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I've never heard about this series, but it looks so cute! What's it about? Can you get it in the states, or is it in Japan right now only?

Pichu32

Also sprach Zarathustra

From what I have seen of the Eps 1-8 & from what I can understand, Kyoshiro wants to avenge his brother by killing all the Absolute Angels (5), but he falls in love with one of them and then he doesn't know what to do, kill her or make an exception...

This anime has funny & sad moments...

The Worst Foe Lies Within The Self...

is it worth continuing to watch? i wasn't impressed after the first 2 episodes..wondering if it gets better

just one question is Kyoshiro to towa no sora the second part of kannazuki no miko ? i am getting both full versions tomorrow an would like to know which i should watch first ?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.