Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Elfen Lied) So who did Kohta loved in the end, Yuka or Lucy? - Minitokyo

(Elfen Lied) So who did Kohta loved in the end, Yuka or Lucy?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I know that it has been pretty long time ever since this series was showed, but I recently finished watching it -thanks to interesting reviews on MT :D - It was really touching and for the first time an anime really made me cry in the end! Lols* Honestly, the romantic triangle in this serie was really confusing. I never really got to know which one Kohta really liked most. He seem to reveal the same level of interest in both girls.

I know many of you might say that Yuka is his cousine but as far as I know Romantic relationship between cousins is very common in Japan. Please read this:
Why is Romance Between Cousins Common in Anime?
So I leave the idea of Yuka having no chance. I liked Yuka only in the beginning but as the series went on I begin to dislike her more & more. She -in my opinion- had very shallow and illogical character. Her irreasonable jealousy toward Nyu -who was so innocent and naive(?)- and stupid questions annoyed me alot. But anyways that's just my opinion and I would like you to reason with me if you see her good points more obvious. She was kind, gentle, good but freaking annoying and insecure! >=(

I love Lucy's character, but that's not the reason I want Kohta to like her most. She's the most love-deserving character after Nana and Mayu -Yuka rest at bottom of the list coz she never went through so much pain in her life as others did- She made me really scared at start. I sometimes feared that she might hurt Kohta as well but lukily that never happened. :) Her childhood with Kohta wins a lot more points comparing to Yukas. Nevertheless, Kohtas' lie about his cousine's gender made me think that he like Lucy before he showed affection to Yuka. I don't know maybe he was just concerend and didn't want to disturb the girl! Lol* Pretty smart for a boy on his age though! But then comes the kissing, hugging, bothering complaints of Yuka. What kind of right she had to even bother if he wants to hug Nyu or even -episode 3 as she presumed- have sex with her? Grrr... So, which do you think he loved/liked(!?) more?

merged: 03-03-2007 ~ 01:38pm
Lols* I guess no one remembers it! :D

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

A very... very... long explanation, I presume. I do think that he loved Lucy in the end- though the entire show was rather confusing -I couldn't understand most of it; watch it only for the awesome gore. Because... well, basically, that's my own reasoning. I would never, never, never support the relationship between Kohta and Yuka, no offense to the fans outside there. In my opinion, Yuka was too... annoying for her own good. Therefore my say goes to Lucy. :)

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

From the part which Kouta remembering the past, I can pressume that he likes Lucy. Maybe he didn't realize it at first, but after he regain his memory, he starts to understand his true feeling. And for Lucy, the same reason why she didn't kill Kouta.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

i think lucy because he always liked her from before he regained his memory even tho it was more of subconsciously, and after he regains it he knows she killed his dad and sister but in the end he still makes out with her. i really think that explains that he loves her very much because would you make out with the girl that killed your family i don't think so unless you love her very much so and he dues love her with a passion.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.