Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pia Carrot Movie - Tonomi Aizawa deleted, bring it back! - Minitokyo

Pia Carrot Movie - Tonomi Aizawa deleted, bring it back!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hey you guys,

Listen you guys deleted a scan I had resized to get it on the gallery. There's nothing wrong with it, and the rez on it now was 1177x883, which if ya multiply em you got 1,039,291, which brings it within the 1,000,000 pixel rule. What gives? I believe it was your bad and I want it back on!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I'm rather surprised that someone who's been a member for so doesn't know the rules. The MT Policy is definitely worth a read for you, specifically;

Quote: Resizing of submissions to meet minimum size criteria is prohibited.

The moderator was being nice when they removed it without warning you however seeing as you have openly admitted to resizing I'm afraid a warning is in order.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.