Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Layout and Ideas for Contest PLEASE VOTE - Minitokyo

New Layout and Ideas for Contest PLEASE VOTE

Group announcement by Kira-and-Cagalli

Should there be a contest

No contest
0 votes
Yes contest
15 votes
Bubblegum is good
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey everyone i know this is very late so sorry, but i updated the group a while ago with a new layout i hope everyone likes it..*smiles*..if you would please go check it out..*smiles*.

Also to celebrate it and to try and get more active members i was thinking a contest would be a good idea, but i do not know what kind of contest to have really..lol so Kan-chan had this idea for you all to vote on if you even want a contest..lol..so like usual her idea was great..*smiles*.

thanks kan-chan..*hugs*.

So please stop by the group and see the new layout

http://kira-and-cagalli.minitokyo.net

and also please vote if you would like a contest or not.

Well i hope everyone has a wonderful day and have fun..*hugs*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, thingperson..aka..~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

Hoo yey a contest hehe and your welcome for the idea Hee me want to vote bubblegumis good XD ahhah jk

thingperson

thingperson

oh my gosh rose..lol you so silly..but bubblegum is good..but so addictive..hehe

~*Cagalli*~

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

aww ur so right and I voted Bubble gum ! haha jk but I was really tempted hehe :D

thingperson

thingperson

oh my gosh i so wanted to vote for bubblegum to..lol expectally the PINK kind it is better.."Hee"..lol

~*Cagalli*~

Signature

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

aww noo the BLUE kind is BETTER "Hee" ahah me noticed we spamed another forum... Hee XD ahhaa

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

Awesome idea to have a contest for this group!^^Whenever theres a contest it's always so much fun for me cause I've got some really creative ideas all set and ready. *giggles in excitement* I can't wait...i have a cute idea for a oneshot and also a banner for my favorite siblings.^^ I absolutely love the layout of the group..i like how it feels like youre flying in the sky with all the feathers and clouds.^^ Wonderful job as always bestest friend.^^ :)

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

thingperson

thingperson

O.o PINK kind is better.."Hee"..oh i know we seem to do that..remember we talk alot and are lazy alot.."Hee"..lol oh but oh oh I DISAGREE WITH YOU "Hee" pink kind is better..athrun said so..*sticks tongue at you*

~*Cagalli*~

Signature

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

aww noo fair! I DISAGREE what you disagreed and Lelouch agree with me *evil grins* BLUE kind is better "Hee" ahhah ur right talk a lot and lazy and procrastinating ;) hehe

thingperson

thingperson

O.o you do..lol what no lelouch dont side with the blue side..hehe i DISSAGREE with your dissagreeing with me.."Hee"..lol oh thats right i forgot about the procrastinating thing..which were so good at..lol

to HotaruZala Im happy you like the idea and thanks for the compilment..*smile*.

~*Cagalli*~

Signature

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I think there should be a contest. I mean we need this community to be wuite active for the two twins. There isn't enough pictures for those two together I mean. It's usually the pictures for their couples.

Layout is nice! I still can't find that scan because I raelly want to see the original scan of it so badly. >_< It's so awesome how Kira steals Cagalli. XD

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! so little people here.! >.< just got back from camp so sorry for my absence! ^^ yes contest, the contest should not be too difficult or complex to work on, maybe a banner contest, though that has been always the same contest over and over again, hmm, maybe just something simple and everyone has enough time to work on it, as some people are busy! ^^ that will make things fair for those who want to join, but because of lack of time, you can't do anything, i love the new layout! nicely! love the texture, just one thing, is the scan suppose to be like that? there is a black line across the pic >.< other than that everything is nicely done! though i have to say i did like the one before more! XD

Signature Image

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

contest !

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

yay contest^^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.