Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Building Skin Colors Problem - Minitokyo

Building Skin Colors Problem

page 1 of 1 3 total items

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

Hi! I'm having a proble wit hteh color codes for my userpage when I go to build my skin. I put the hex code in like this 959595 and it turns out like this 959,595. It only appears to happen with ones that are all numbers and not with ones that are numbers and letters. This causes a break in the color code and it appears as blank white space on my page instead of the color it's supposed to be. Can anyone help me fix this please?

~Angel

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

did you put the # before the number?

I know for a fact that Minitokyo hates numbers (even with usernames just with only numbers) so it's not very surprising that it does that. But do try the # because I'm pretty sure it will work.

My background is grey (you can check out my userpage) and it has a #848685, and it works fine :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

Quote by kuroimisadid you put the # before the number?

I know for a fact that Minitokyo hates numbers (even with usernames just with only numbers) so it's not very surprising that it does that. But do try the # because I'm pretty sure it will work.

My background is grey (you can check out my userpage) and it has a #848685, and it works fine :)

I actually hadn't thought of that. ^^; Thanks for the help! ^_^

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.