Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love without looks? - Minitokyo

love without looks?

Love without looks?

Yes
15 votes
no
8 votes
Kind of....
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

My ex-girlfriend wasn't that good looking, and it just didn't work out, we didn't have much in common, so it was doomed from the start.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

For me, I always look for a balance between the two. No one likes a beauty with fluff for brains...

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

I believe there should be such a thing as love without looks but then who can really do that?
when you ask someones standards in who they like they usually say what they want that person too look like.
Ill finish this later.

Signature Image

Quote by TessaLover12My ex-girlfriend wasn't that good looking, and it just didn't work out, we didn't have much in common, so it was doomed from the start.

Well, the reason that the relationship didn't work out between you two, was not the look! Based on what you said it was becuase you didn't have mcuh in common. It might have worked out perfectly if you two share something a bit. :)

I think i will this go for it even if the person isn`t too good looking yet treat me very good... But i tink i need the feeling i need... But i am still happy that in this world alot of couple love each other not becuz of their faces... Whenenver i walk alone on street, i will look at those couple that pass by, mostly the couple is made up of one awesomely pretty or handsome and the partner just look common... a few days ago, i just watch a tv show, a pair of couple was to perform a dance... However, the guy is someone that is handicap, he needs to sit on a wheelchair yet the girl agreed to marry him just becuz they love each other... After watching their dance, i am deeply touch as i can see how strong life can be and what true love is regardless of appearance...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by ealpha-scorpio

Quote by TessaLover12My ex-girlfriend wasn't that good looking, and it just didn't work out, we didn't have much in common, so it was doomed from the start.

Well, the reason that the relationship didn't work out between you two, was not the look! Based on what you said it was becuase you didn't have mcuh in common. It might have worked out perfectly if you two share something a bit. :)

Well not quite, the way she looked was always in the back of my mind. The common thing was about 35%.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

there needs to be attraction of all kinds... love is weird.. ima say no more...

-repeat-

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

i agree that love is blind. i dun care what the person looks like..if i love their personality then i am attracted to them instantly. i dun care about looks, for me that only affects 10% of my decision. :)

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I really don't Know. the most times I liked someone, they never had the look I use to like. So, I think, you never know if it really matters. It just happens, with or without looks.

Well I love a girl that isn't considered attractive by people. The 1st time I took a look at her I thought the same, like, "she's ugly", but after I got to know her, things began to change. Now it doesn't even mather to me, I love the way she looks and the way she is, she couldn't be any better. So I have to say it is possible, and I'm proof of that.

looks itself are quite delicate matter. everybody have preference a girl may look ugly to you but she will look perfect, in someone else vision.
so it is a yes and no for me.
but here a good something for me to share.
a friend of mine ask a help to match make her with a girl, so i talk to the girl and ask her what's her preference of a guy. was it looks, strong or bla, bla ,bla etc.
this is her reply,
"if i like somebody, it's not because i like his attribute. i like him because i like him. that's all".
and for me, the most couple who can last longer in a relationship is not because the like of a certain attribute from the partner, but because you can accept the lack of attribute of your partner.

I dont personally know, because the girl i love is both wonderful in behavior and attitude, and beautiful.

however, i've heard that it's what's inside that makes a difference. What's outside will be all well when whats inside strikes the right note.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Outside doesn't matter. I wouldn't go out with the most beautiful women in the world if she was mean as hell, no matter how hot she is. Personality and their views on the world is what matters most.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

i fell in love with a girl who my friends all thought was ugly but to me she was beautiful, so in that case i guess beauty is most certainly in the eyes of the beholder

I think there can be love without looks. As we age, our looks fade, or there could be an injury. Personalities and what you have in common are what holds people together throughout the years.

A weird thing for me is that the personality of someone literally affects how I think someone physically looks. Like there's an average guy and then as I get to know him and like him, he physically gets cuter, in my eyes. Or if there's a really hot guy and then I see he has a horrible personality, he becomes physically ugly to me.

The people's personality and behavior are like what bonds them together. However, what draws the two together in the first place is usually their appearance.

am i right on this part?

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I think love based on looks isn't love at all... its lust.
Real love, to me... is based on your intellectual compatibility.
Looks are nice, but to me... its not what I base my real feelings on. ^^

I love my boyfriend but he's not the best to look at. I really wish he'd take better care of himself, but I know I'm not going to change him. Especially if it hasn't happened after 11 years. It really is the personality that will keep you in love long after looks disappear. Do you have to have looks to be friends with someone? That's how our relationship started. Looks will help but it's a bit shallow to think that they are the only thing that matters.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

im kinda shallow in the fact that i refuse to date anyone that is not on the same level of, i guess, beauty and hott-ness as i am. that sounds terrible, i know, but im not a mean person and i would never tell someone up front that they are ugly or behind there back. but that's just how i am. physical beauty is not and should not be everythig that one looks for but its the inital attraction that draws you toward someone. personality is also something i look for, i mean if the guy if hott but has no personality then he's nothing. i dont mean to insult anyone with my hott-ness remark earlier, but then again think of it this way beauty is in the eyes of the be holder

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Come on...Lets be honest here, sometimes it is the looks that count along with their personality. I not saying they have to be OMG amazimg! but they have to be both mentally and physicaly attractive. You do want to look at someone who is pleasent looking don't you? As long as you think they are gorgeous looking and he/she thinks your beautiful that's all that matters. :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.