Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which?Waller round 1: Guessing Round begins! - Minitokyo

Which?Waller round 1: Guessing Round begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

That's right! We've got 8 lovely walls from 7 wonderful wallers. Can you guess who made which wall? (Someone even made two!)
See who participated and what they made here

Please use this thread to discuss amongst your fellow guessers whom you think made which wall. However, your guesses will be private, and should be directly PMed to Tama-Neko.

Guesses should be sent in the following format:

Quote:
Wall 01: Waller A
Wall 02: Waller B
Wall 03: Waller A
Wall 04: Waller X
Etc and so forth

Guesses are due by March 10th! Good luck!

===========
Guessers so far...
+ w00tazn
+ segnoj
+ flyindreams
+ piccolobear
+ shiningdays
+ tatekane
+ supermonchi
+ maplerose
+ alterlier
+ candy-chan
...Thought you might like to know who's joining in the fun

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

woohoo! the guessing begins! :)

this is fun, and also kinda hard XD

yea....its harder then i imagined it would be. Id say 3 or so of them are very obvious (my own included), but the others i have no idea....

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ahaha just from first view it DOES look really hard XD Nice job tama! >___<

*goes to look at walls in fullview* mwe he he

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Cool, I wish I had my wall there. Lol.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

I think I have ideas for a couple of them (sort of recognize the style), but I'm not sure if everyone intentionally used someone else's style :D

# 06 is really cool :D awesome vectoring/painting. gotta love CLAMP's crazy hair (and you thought Yuuko's hair was bad XD )

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Hey Tama I just had brainwave, you probably thought of something along these lines already but maybe for waller-guessers, you could do a percentage of something like (# of correctly guessed walls - # walls they did) / (total # of walls - # walls they did).

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Wow, only 1 day into the guessing round and already 8 guesses! I'm going to keep the first post in this thread updated with a list of guessers, so you'll get an inkling of who you're up against XD

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Dx
some walls make my guessing complicated

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

I think I made mine too obvious XD ... or maybe not. We'll see ;)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by MapleRoseI think I made mine too obvious XD ... or maybe not. We'll see ;)

Haha I had a really hard time guessing yours actually. But I THINK I got it :pacman: Candy I think I got yours too, and I can see how one of them in particular is "evil" XD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

lol, really? hmm, methinks it's probably because I have no style ^^;

I had a hard time guessing yours too flyin', and I dunno if I got it right (probably not XD). I think I got Candy's (at least, I think I did, unless she totally used somebody else's style >.< ), same with Tama-neko and alterlier...

Now, who is this that made 2 walls? ... This factor makes it annoying and 'evil' too XD

merged: 03-06-2007 ~ 02:12pm
lol, I think I should've totally made a horrible filter-whored one just to make it difficult XD

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MapleRose
lol, I think I should've totally made a horrible filter-whored one just to make it difficult XD

Lol, I think you should make one. XD

Quote by MapleRoselol, really? hmm, methinks it's probably because I have no style ^^;

I had a hard time guessing yours too flyin', and I dunno if I got it right (probably not XD). I think I got Candy's (at least, I think I did, unless she totally used somebody else's style >.< ), same with Tama-neko and alterlier...

Now, who is this that made 2 walls? ... This factor makes it annoying and 'evil' too XD

merged: 03-06-2007 ~ 02:12pm

you were the one that did two of them! ha ha!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by alterlieryou were the one that did two of them! ha ha!

O________________O

ROFL NO I MADE TWO! OMGWTFBBQ111?!?!?!

...This is way too much fun lol. Man I'm dying to see what everyone's guess lists look like :pacman:

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by MapleRoselol, I think I should've totally made a horrible filter-whored one just to make it difficult XD

There's always next round...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

true..

speaking of which, do we have any input into what theme the next round (or any round) is?

perspective!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

whoa, perspective sounds awesome!
anyway, I think Rose has 2 walls there. :pacman:

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Well, I haven't settled on any one idea for next round yet, so if you've got some ideas, fling them my way. :D

maple not only has two walls, but one of them is the #6 entry

haha so evil

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

omg lets play a game!

two truths one lie:
*someone here is right to know which wall I made
*I am the one who made 2 walls
*I did not wall in my usual style at all

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

ack logic games! Fun :D

I think I have an idea of the answer, but I'll keep it to myself XD

But you know, when you think about it, the 1st point is kinda obvious, since you know, Tama-neko knows all XD (unless you meant besides her).

Quote: I think Rose has 2 walls there.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't ^____^ You'll find out on March 10th ;)

As for theme, perspective sounds good. Oh I know, something based on a certain colour scheme. eg. you can only use a certain number of colours, or it has to be complimentary (or analogous or monochromatic) colours. :D

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I'm actually feeling so-so about perspective. I think I'd actually like something a bit more broad and generic for the next one so that it's easier to make hard walls to guess. The color scheme thing I've done for other competitions, and it turned out to be surprisingly hard too. Unfortunately I don't have any specific suggests right now... trying to think of things that haven't been done before... I'll probably have some ideas in a bit though xD;;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.