Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can anyone help me with the answers to this meripuri quiz? - Minitokyo

can anyone help me with the answers to this meripuri quiz?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

please please please can someone help me answer these questions.

1. why does Raz hold a grudge against Airi?

a) because Airi sole his compact and gave it to Aram
b) because Airi has a crush on Aram instead of him
c) because Airi's great gramdma prevented his family from being royal heirs to the throne
d) because Airi's grandma eloped with his grandfather

2. where were Aram and Airi when they first made the vow if marrige?

a) the dressing room
b) the royal steps
c) the room of treasures
d) the judgment room

3. who is hinted as being a decendent of Astale's first "Grand Magician" in the last volume?

a) Mariabel
b) Nakaoji
c) Lei
d) Airi

4. Aram's feelings for Airi were temporarily trapped inside of what?

a) the little box of affections
b) the enchanted rice omlet
c) the hall closet
d) the room of promises

5. what is most likey Jeile's favorite flower?

a) mountain lily
b) tulip
c) rose
d) daffodil

6. what is Aram's favorite TV show when he is Airi's houseguest?

a) teen titans
b) the sparkle rangers
c) the glitter fighters
d) the O.C.

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

All I can say is read the story, ^^. You can find it at animeEden in the manga section. That's what I am doing since I don't know the answers either. And yes, I know why you want the answers. lol XD

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

i would if i had any money to buy them. thanks anyway.

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

No no, you can download them at animeEden. I just download four volumes from MeriPeri. Since I don't have money either, ^^ I just downloaded since I don't know any of the answers. I hope you check it out. =)

merged: 03-08-2007 ~ 11:35am
lol you know what I will help you out. There are only 2 questions I know cuz I was looking around for summaries of the manga.
1.c
2.d
=P

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

thanks alot. can u give me the link to animeEden?

Signature Image

yea animeeden.com

merged: 03-08-2007 ~ 01:34pm
I don't know if I can post links but here is a direct link to where the volumes can be found. http://www.anime-eden.com/page/manga/merupuri/series.html

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

thank u very much

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.