Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 9, six months pregnant! - Minitokyo

Girl, 9, six months pregnant!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

Girl pregnant at 9

I think most Singaporeans should know about this coz it has cause disturbance and there are many heated discussions about it, but not in Minitokyo I think...

Personally I find shocking. It is unbelievable that kids that a girl can become pregnant at such a young age. I know there are early-developers but 9 is super young! And would a girl that age be interested in sex? I find sex between kids/young teens pretty...freaky.

Is it alright? Give your opinions.

As Merged said, what in the world is a girl that young doing, having sex at 9? She can hardly be considered even a teenager and is in absolutely no position to take care of a baby. How can this possibly be 'alright'; A child taking care of a child? I, personally, find that quite ironic..

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

I wonder how can she even think about trying sex in the first place! It's not something that a 9 year would be interested in! I don't think she knew anything about sex coz her parents didn't tell her...

Just plain wrong.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

=.=" how did that girl even get pregnant?
like i guess is the guy who made her into it =.="

It shocking also between teenagers in singapore, me and my friend were also thinking, how can two children age of 9 get involve in sex and even get pregnant! Haiz does that reflect that parent have to look out more on their children, give them the right sexual education? But actually i tink, seen the baby is already in her stomach, nothing can be done... Instead i tink perhaps it`s just fate, god want them to have this child bah, hope they can take good care of the baby...

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

It is freaky, wrong, tottaly schocking. But people which SHOULD notice that, they just seem to not notice. And things will remain wrong for as long, as long the people responsible for proper sexual education will see it. Here in Poland we don't have right sexual education either, we do have mothers at age of 14, and considering that our education aministration isn't doing anything about it, I'm preety sure that things like that will happen here soon too.
The other case, it is kind of biological phenomenon - young people nowadays are developing much faster than they did some 10 years ago... I wonder in what direction it's going...

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I personal think thats pretty messed up if you ask me. A girl that age should be out with her family at home or at school how the hell did she leave them that long anyways x.x, Be nice if someone could find a link to the full lenght story.

Then your God is unreasonable and even crule, Toshie.
Who could EVER wish an unwanted pregnancy upon someone, especially upon a child
It's disgusting

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

Almost sounds like a gradual rebirth of the sexual revolution from the 60s, if you ask me. For a young lass like that it's a little whacked out for someone her age to have a kid. If she's from Singapore, that would explain the pregnancy. Some of the developing nations in Asia have trouble properly educating their progeny on matters of procreation and relationships. You can take China and India as huge examples of lack of population control...

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

NAAAASTY....really i mean c'mon that's weird and nasty

Hmmm...As matter of fact this not the first time that I hear such case happen. I once read in an older book about a similar incident somewhere (I cannot exactly remember) in Europ or Russia. It happened to a six year old girl. It's abnormal, and shouldn't be analyzed as any ordinary issue that happpens among teenagers. Are you sure that she had sex? If she did who is the father?

this is somthing thats very unexpected and COMPLETLY RRRRRRONG in many ways who ever did this should be put be hind bars or somthing atlest so it wont happen agane (by that guy)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

This is sickening, and beyond wrong. I'm against premarital sex in the first place no matter how old people are, and I'm totally against underage sex. And from the sounds of things, her 14-year-old schoolmate bullied her into it. This is sick.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

source
http://news.asiaone.com/a1news/20070228_story20_1.html

A nine-year-old Singaporean student, who did not realise she was pregnant, gave birth to a boy after it became too late for her to abort the baby.

Her horrified mother found out that her daughter was six-month pregnant when she took her to a doctor for what she thought was a urine infection.

By that time, it was too late for the girl to go for abortion.

The shocking case was made public at a seminar on youth relationships organised by Tamil cultural group Narpani Peravi and Republic Polytechnic last Saturday and was reported in Tamil Murasu on Sunday.

The primary three student, who comes from a well-to-do family and lives in a private landed property, was made pregnant by her boyfriend from the same school back in 2004. She gave her baby boy up for adoption soon after giving birth. The child would be about three years old now.

The girl was sent by her parents to a school in a nearby country, where she is currently in Primary Six. The boy was sent to a Reformative Training Centre soon after.

According to The New Paper, the girl met her boyfriend in school and they had sex frequently in her home. All these time, her parents never suspected anything as they were out and working most of the time.

And when she started gaining weight and had morning sickness, she didn"t suspect that she was pregnant. Neither did her teachers and friends, as the girl always tucked blouse out so no one in school could tell if she was pregnant..

An early developer, she was about 1.3 metres tall and quite big-size for a girl her age. She reached puberty early and started menstruating when she was eight.

A gynaecologist and an urologist told The New Paper that it is very unusual for a nine-year-old to give birth.

Gynaecologist Ann Tan, who has 15 years experience, said she has never heard or seen any girl below 14 getting pregnant.

"This is very frightening," said Dr Tan, when told of the case.

She said that girls reach puberty around 11 on average.

Consultant urologist Damian Png, who has more than 10 years of experience, said boys usually reach puberty between 11 and 13.

Once a boy reaches puberty, he will be able to produce sperm, and in so doing will be capable of impregnating a girl. He, however, notes that the average age of puberty has gone down.

The youngest mother ever on record is Lina Medina from Peru. She was only five when she gave birth to a boy in May 1939. It was reported that she had her first period when she was only eight months old.

Her son, named Gerardo, died from a bone marrow disease when he was 40 in 1979.

merged: 03-09-2007 ~ 08:00am
whao how yung n wth is a lil 9 yr old doin having sex at a yung age. man kids today.

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I don't find this shocking. If kids go through puberty, they can get pregnant, and they're going through puberty as early as 8 now. Not teaching sex ed until after the first kids will hit puberty is a big mistake. However, some kids will be inclined to try it even if they know what could happen. The fact is, kids just don't listen.

As for the 14 year olds? By that time they're not just experimenting, they are just plain horny and can't really hold back any longer. That guy should have done it with someone at least as old as him, though.

BTW, in the olden days, 14-15 is when kids got married. What they did after that is anyone's guess.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well i think she is curious and i think they should teach them some education abt all these as in all fully detailed but then again, i still dun get it?why?

Signature
I'm back! :D

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

ithis is very very sad, but ts pretty common for little girls to be raped in those countries, the question is whether she should get an abortion or not . . .

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

This is sad, but its her fault in the first place to even have sex. Now she is going to regret it. Half of me feels sorry for her and the other half doesn't.

But if she was forced to, then thats a whole different story.

"If you want it soo badly you'll get it, but consequences will not linger far"........the saying goes

Signature Image

O Crap! This is getting creepy now! Thank for the information LonelyLaoGrl . :)

9 yrs old, n already having sex?! i mean like, hello, where's ur lovely childhood?!

I wonder why something extraordinary must happen to just say it is wrong.
There is another topic in this forum that says "Sex under the age of 13?"
And there many people agree that kids are free to do whatever they want. If they want to have sex, then they should etc
However, because it is an unprecedented thing it causes chaos. Once the limits are broken, it is hard to fix them again.
I also find it sad but wrong or not is something that i cannot decide from 100 km away.

-The death of a man is a tragedy, the death of thousands is a statistic- (i don't remember whose was it , i' ll fill it up later)

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Well she enjoy doing it so what the problem? century ago 14-15 year old was get married or event more low age, well at that time they do as maid for the family.

How that changing to day, all most any thing happen in 19th-half20th but now day i thing it not much to talk about.
when we here, in the net, the wed. right now i can be searching for some xxx site but who conltrol my activity. my parent or the ISP well with some parent can do if they know, but all most not, i means about 99.99% and all most that number say not thing about sex to there children at 8 years old, they thing there child stil too young, but they don't really recognize they not much different as they young as there child. all most adult forget about that fact.
how much our gene different with chimpanzee (find more at [url="http://en.wikipedia.org"[/url] about 2% just that make us different with animal but we not that hight in nature.

So if a girl puberal and she have sex without protection. What can we say more!
What done is done. Enjoy live asa much as you can.

If you ( to day just not old enough to get married, to have a family) but after few year next (how about 7 or 10 years) you should
have one so do you think about talking about sex with your child at 8 years old talk about have safe sex, do you, i think you don't think about that far do you.

How many parent will taking about sex with here children at 8 years old. how many? So don't say thing like sex educations at this age, because if that was done it think all the girl will not get pregnant at 8 at 10 at 12 at 13 or 14. But no one do that because they think chilren at 8 don't need to know about sex or save sex.

So what are you guy so freaky, ironic, Just plain wrong, shocking, disgusting, nasty, sick.

This kink of thing will never stop happen. how to stop it - i think it depend on we, not our parents. How old average member of MT? low than 18. low than 20 or high than 20. I think low than 18. i'm more than 20 ages.

Is it alright? Give your opinions.

The new record!? of Asia or now day world.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

That is so wrong in many ways. I feel so sorry for her, i mean why would she be having sex in the first place (i thought the 13 year old girl getting pregnant was bad). I can't even imagine what it would be like if i had a baby now... I mean i don't think i'd even have a future ahead of me. I'm not saying that it is all bad, i just think that having a baby at that age is going to seriously affect your life, whether she can support the baby or not i have no idea. I know i wouldn't be able to deal with it.. =/

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.