Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Tennis is the worst manga? - Minitokyo

Prince of Tennis is the worst manga?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

I recently read in a newspaper that there's a poll done in Taiwan that rated Prince of Tennis as the worst manga. People find the tennis techniques shown in the manga are too dramatic, so it does not seem real. What do you think?

I think the whole thing about Prince of Tennis is that you can find incredible techniques in the manga that are seldom seen in real life or doesn't exist at all. This is what captures and attracts the reader, I mean, mangas are usually fictional and contains fantasy stuff that you would enjoy reading about right? I really don't understand and will not agree with the results of the poll. Even my fave manga Samurai Deeper Kyo was ranked second, how can that be!

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i dont really get it
why they have to take such stories and compare if its realistic or not =.=
its just a story... it goes the same for all other anime...
its the same... its just a story...
so judge it on the storyline =.="

ka-baka

ka-baka

looks that kill

well tennis it self bores the hell out of me put for some reason i luv that manga it makes it seem more exciting.

Kai watches over u

Well, I think that one of the reasons people read manga is because it usually shows fantastic things that aren't possible in real life. Manga is a way in which people can dream and I don't think that they want to read about things that happen in everyday life..

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well i like tennis but i dun like prince of tennis coz it is so boring and like wat midsummer had said it is based on the storyline so i would say so is the story line they are both boring!

Signature
I'm back! :D

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

who kares if the techniques kan really be donn..? no one has to get all worked up ovr it (_ _) . . . i mean... it is a manga an an anime.... its ther to entertain people... [i sure as hell am entertained by it ;p] i lov prince of tennis so... EVRYONE JUS STOP RAGGING ON IT x_X! yep... [isnt echizen ryoma so cute XD!]
m.i.a. =p

Well, most things in manga are fictional. It's only a story and all the Tenipuri fans don't care. I mean, the characters and story plot are attracting fans all ages and from kinds of places in the world. If Tenipuri is the worst manga, then why are there musicals, CD singles, OVAs and more? I mean let it go, it's only a manga.

Without the cool techniques, I don't think anyone would like Prince of Tennis, except for people who want to watch the bishies in shorts.

And what would the world do without Tezuka Zone? We all know that Tezuka Zone was what wiped out the dinosaurs anyways. (Futari no Samurai~)

it's a manga. it's supposed to be entertainment. if you get upset when a manga isn't realistic enough, then you shouldn't be allowed to watch television, movies or read anything, because in that case, you have no imagination.

drop dead, england.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No bumping extremely old inactive threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.